4 jumpers takes the PAC to 12,000 feet!

Skydive Temple Halloween Boogie
October 27-29

Beer, Band " My X Girlfriend" and the Grim Reapers Ball

Come as your favorite dead person.

Load Organizers for all disciplines

$18 Jumps, $150 tandems, No boogie fee!

Every 50th jump is free!

Ya'll should really just close for the weekend and come join the party at San Marcos as we have a Casa for the weekend

For all the newbies thats a plane with a tailgate so you get to run out the back:)

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

Ya'll should really just close for the weekend and come join the party at San Marcos as we have a Casa for the weekend
For all the newbies thats a plane with a tailgate so you get to run out the back:)

Thanks for the offer but i would rather have fun;)

Not only will you look better, feel better, and fuck better; you'll have significantly increased your life expectancy. --Douva

Ive a noval idea..... wait for it.... drum roll please......Whichever boogie or dz we visit in texas... regardless if its San Marcos , Capitol or Temple, lets be safe and have fun and leave the politics out. Theres enough jumpers in this area for all of the dzs and regardless of what your looking for you will find it at one of them.

Okay you two can go back to "My dz is better then yours..." [:/]:D

Ill be dropping someone off at San Marcos then heading to Capitol... they arent having a halloween boogie but they always have fun on the agenda.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Okay you two can go back to "My dz is better then yours..."

I think you misunderstood ---- there are normally not tailgate aircrafts in Texas and if Temple and San Marcos would get together on some events it could be a good time. Kind of like the AOT thing

Maybe if all the local DZs hooked up at one place once a year everybody would have a good time which is why we do this.

I jump at Temple occasionally -- hell thats where I started ---- and I don't think anyone hates Skydive Temple its the other way around due to the trash talking of a few individuals that used to work at SSM and got pissed off when new ownership took over and they we made to treat it as a real job.

Everyone knows that SSM is mainly tandems but don't think for a minute that whatever DZ you jump at would gladly do nothing but tandems and leave the fun jumpers to fill extra seats --- tandems make money -- fun jumpers don't

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

I'm sorry. I must have misread the title to this thread. I thought this was the Skydive Temple Halloween Boogie thread.

No wait, it is. Hey Voodew, the SSM thread is a little further down the page. If you want to talk about what y'all are doing, I think that would probably be a better place.

Tubing, so easy a caveman can do it.

:D:D:D

Its just cuz I want to jump you, I mean jump with you....

The great thing about Halloween is it gives people a chance to let their true selves out while hiding it behind a "costume." :D

Of course, when you all see my costume you're going to wonder what the hell it says about me. :S :$

Since everybody’s already riled up, I think this might be a good time to make an announcement:

After taking the last year off from skydiving to concentrate on the management and disposition of a number of substantial real estate assets, I am ready to announce that in the second quarter of 2007 I, along with two financial partners, will be opening my own drop zone in Central Texas. We have secured a lease for a Cessna Caravan to operate as our weekend aircraft, and we have purchased a Cessna 182 Wide Body to operate as our weekday aircraft. We will operate seven days a week, and the current plan is to have a full-time Super Otter by the summer of 2008. Construction of the facilities, located on an existing airstrip half-way between Buda, TX, and Kyle, TX, about five miles west of IH-35, will begin in February. Initially, we will have an air-conditioned packing area, manifest office, classroom, video room, bunkroom, and bathrooms/showers. We hope to add RV hookups and a swoop pond by the summer of 2008.

The drop zone will operate under the business name Skydive54, Inc. The concept will be a little different than the drop zones with which most of you are familiar. Fun jumps will be only $14, but that cheap rate comes at a price--Part of the Skydive54 waiver will be a contract stating that you agree not to jump at any other Central Texas drop zone. Another of Skydive54’s innovations will be the doormen and the waiting list to get in. I will make the final decision on who is cool enough to get into Skydive54. Our guarantee to our jumpers is that the first load each day will be “wheels up” exactly one hour after sunrise. We won’t do sunrise loads because that’s when our plane will be buzzing the other five Central Texas drop zones, dropping leaflets explaining how much better our drop zone is than theirs. These leaflet runs will be made while towing our special “Fuck you!” banner. Our advertising strategy will surpass the advertising done by the other five drop zones combined, but none of our ads will feature phone numbers or contact information. Anyone cool enough to jump at Skydive54 will know where it is and how to reach us.

Unfortunately, none of you participating in the current "my drop zone is better than your drop zone" squabbles will be allowed to jump at Skydive54. We need all of you to keep fighting over which of your drop zones is better so that you can tear yourselves apart and eliminate the competition for us. Keep up the good work!

Blue skies,

Douva
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.