Kimsdu

BOOGIE Invasion and PD Challenge at Sebastian

WIRELESS internet YES......
LOAD ORGANIZING YES for all levels.

The weather only looks crappy for 1 maybe 2 days but then its Florida folks anything can happen, but after that its looking perfect.... NOT that i pay any attention to the weather reports its usually wrong.

Someone asked how many people are going????
Well i can telll you that we are thinking a minimum of ALOT ALOT..........
See you all down there it will be awesome.

Scrovi!!!!!!!!!
Just make sure you have enough blankets in your tent or a good sleeping bag, the temperature can vary and be cold at night.
HOWEVER its like 80 degrees here at the moment and looks to sty this way for at least another week.

Not sure what reports yall reading but mine says BLUE SKIES this week and low 80s, it does drop after New year to about 72.
Its Florida so it will change again by tommorow.

this sucks.....i'm coming down there this Monday, xmas through Friday and the weather fiorecast looks crappy!

They called for 60% chance of rain today and it still hasn't rained a drop yet. It's blue skies in the Orlando area.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

OK, Monday skills camp is full. If you are interested in getting in on the skills camps with the PD Factory team coaches, you can register to reserve your slot for Tuesday January 2nd and Wednesday January 3rd. Hurry before all slots for those days are gone too.

register today to reserve your slot at http://www.pdchallenge.com

Im getting in on the 27th staying till the 7th my goal is 50 jumps.
At least 1 chopper jump!!(got to be done over the beach as the heli will be taking of from the dz and flying over there, thats one hell of a chopper ride.

Day with the Pd boys on a skills camp.
And finally....................Lots of partying!!

K, so now we've got Christmas outta the way...only a few more days!! Whoo!

Scrovi...don't worry too much about camping shtuffs. There's a Walmart super close to the DZ and you'll definitely be able to find a ride there from someone I'm sure. Definitely bring a sleeping bag, though. No worries about warm clothes....I guarantee you'll be living in your Invasion hoodie!
"...I'm going to feed your fingers to the wolverines..."

Well we got here on Wednsday and got to the DZ today. Weather is great 80 degrees and a nice breeze. Lots of jumping today and it was great watching the swoop competition. Off to the beach tomorrow to watch the swoopers and then off to the tunnel in the evening!

That' my story so far, too bad all of you in the cold aren't jumping here but it's not too late to get here.

So we had 30 competitors register for the event. Unfortunately on the practice round Thursday morning there was a cut-away and therefore 1 guy had to drop out ...and despite the lovely Sebastian winds smacking us in the face (averaging about 10 - 15) we got thru al 6 rounds with no injuries. It was a GREAT event. Here is how it ended......

Woman's Intermediate:
1st - Jessica Edgeington
2nd - Kate Hoffsetter
3rd - Denise Chervenak

Overall Intermediate:
1st - Brian Buechler
2nd - Graham Harding
3rd - Troy Church

Today winds did not cooperate for the Pro Guys so tomorrow (Saturday) is going to be a BUZ-ZEE day ;) and man oh man is exciting, just seeing half of one round........if you can make it to Sebastian you have GOT to come watch. Sebastian Beach Inn. 7 miles north of the Sebastian Inlet bridge...........come watch!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

WOW,Unbelieveable,fantastic,awesome,crazy,Best all round event i have ever been to .
pd skills camp rocked, competition was excellent!!! 85 degrees and no wind in jan!!!!
At least 300 people for new years party which was of the hook.
Where do i sign up for next year????