IMGR2

Gravity Rats Freefly Revolution IV Dec 1-3

You guys F'in ROCK!!!

Jenn and I had a wonderful time out there and I had a great time competing.

The DZ is great! The Facility, the landing area with a LOT of outs, and of course the vibe....just the right ingredients for a fast growing DZ!!

It was great to see old friends and make some new ones!

Thanks again!!

Justin Russell

Once again, a good time was had by all at the Revolution. Congrats to Chappy who took 1st in the Original Gansta catagory! Loved the video Chapsta! It was great to see everyone new and old school. I'll post some pics soon of all of the debauchery.

It was so cool to get everybody together like that... I think with as good a time as everybody had we could probably get something together before too long. wanna get something going??? Another 'freeze-your-ass-off' type boogie?!

Thanks to the Rats!!!

Thanks to the awesome camera flyers for the bad-ass coverage all day! '

Capitol skydiving really knew how to cater to a bunch texas freeflyers... THANK YOU!

Heath: You are so freaking lucky you weren't there sun. morning. They took pictures of me climbing the roof to retrieve my shoes, you bastard!

Chaps
Carpe diem

Capitol skydiving really knew how to cater to a bunch texas freeflyers... THANK YOU!

isn't that the truth! erik h. spent half the day locating a keg of heinekin, which took less than 2 hours to float...and that's on top of obscene amounts of jager.:ph34r:

the RATS really know how to rock it. thanks robert, muffin and shannon.

special kudos to jenn, texas, autumn, and laurie for running manifest and getting all of us in the air.

Heath: You are so freaking lucky you weren't there sun. morning. They took pictures of me climbing the roof to retrieve my shoes, you bastard!

Chaps

Yep I have pictures of that! On his behalf you were warned before he threw them up there. B| Now if I can only find my usb cord to upload these photos.[:/]

I think everyone had an awesome time!!!

Thank you to the Rats, the Great DJ, Eric for allowing the event and locating the keg of beer, Justin who brought the Jagermeister and Jagererator, Dana for his furniture contribution, Capitol Skydiving (Mike, Sven, Eric, Erik), Giuseppe for supplying the grub and cooking for us, Laurie, Autumn and Texas for helping me out, and all the competitors who made this possible. I'm sure I left someone out somewhere... but Thanks Everybody!!! As soon as I locate my cord the bidding will begin to see which pics don't get posted. :P

FUCK YOU BITCH!!!

What a great party the best time i have ever had at a dz party. Thanks to capitol skydiving, the rats, and all the bad ass people that showed up. Lets do it again:)

Not only will you look better, feel better, and fuck better; you'll have significantly increased your life expectancy. --Douva

FUCK YOU BITCH!!!

Weren't you asleep for that part? You MUST have had a great time...such a great time that you just couldn't take any more at 11 o'clock.

I would have replied to this thread earlier, but I haven't been able to think straight for the last three days. It was that kind of party.

Thanks to everyone involved, and I can't wait to do it again. :D

I would have replied to this thread earlier, but I haven't been able to think straight for the last three days. It was that kind of party.

I know what you mean--That one beer I drank really knocked me on my ass. :P But hey, somebody had to stay sober enough to make the 12:30 AM beer run. It was fun seeing so many old friends and a few new ones. Nice work, Rats.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

Thanks for the great party y'all!

Based on the parts of the night I remember, it was the most fun I've had in a very, very long time. :ph34r:

When I got home on Sunday night, I found that I had some pictures and around 20-30 minutes of video on my camera that I don't remember taking.....B|

I'll post some of it when I get it sorted out.

:)

Edit: Awesome job with the shoes Heath.....:ph34r:

Uh oh, I don't remember him stumbling around with his camcorder. This could be dangerous. :P

I remember him stumbling around with his camcorder... but I didn't think it was on. :$

Considering the amount of alcohol I consumed, it probably wasn't on for most of the time I had it. B|:P

ok I am finally feeling somewhat normal again so I want to take a moment to thank Capitol Sydiving, Erik Santee and the Rats for hosting all of us and making sure everyone had a great time. The comp went so smoothly. Also congrats to Chappy for winning you are flying so good. Sorry I told people that you were sleeping in the truck. You were not coming out of that truck for anythin:)

Thanks man... maybe next time we'll get the chance to fly together! Kim and I had a great jump together... it's so funny when I think about her saying she wasn't sure if she'd judge or compete... and then she cranks out mad points on the jump back:ph34r: Sorry Kim, you're a flyer whether you fess up to it or not!

Yup... the Rats and Capitol Skydiving kick ass...

As for the shoes... I had it coming. I mean I did pass out really early (like 2am) and I had only had like 15 jag bombs.

Can't wait to get back together with everyone...

Chaps
Carpe diem