IMGR2

Gravity Rats Freefly Revolution IV Dec 1-3

It won't keep you warm

Sure it will....

Oh and is the costume thing what we wore in the 70s or is it what was worn by people in the 70s? I was a newborn then, not sure where I can find footed pjs for someone my size :D

How about my 70s b-day suit? It's not polyesther, but 100% leather. And if it's as cold as it's supposed to be I'll be about the same size that I was way back then. If you know what I mean.;)

What I was wearing in the '70s...hmmm...Well, I don't think my mom is using her uterus anymore; maybe she could FedEx it to me.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

Since i knew everyone would be missing me if i had to work durring the revolution i decided to do a plf from 15 ft out of a deer blind sat morning. My back is fucked but the vicodin go down really smooth with a few brews so no work or jumping for me. i will be there to show support and drink beer. If you guys need any help that doesnt involve moving let me know im good at it. ;)

Not only will you look better, feel better, and fuck better; you'll have significantly increased your life expectancy. --Douva

332 posts in the thread, 126 of them are yours, and you're flaking out?

I post with my spare time, you count others posts with your spare time :D I cant be there for 3 days and not jump and spend money, just not possible
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

332 posts in the thread, 126 of them are yours, and you're flaking out?

I post with my spare time, you count others posts with your spare time :D I cant be there for 3 days and not jump and spend money, just not possible

What??? :o I even have footed adult sized pajamas I was gonna lend you!!! :S

I even have footed adult sized pajamas I was gonna lend you!!!

Okay Ill bite, esp since Ive been kicking myself for having to choose..... but I will only jump once (to get a rat number, someone said I am going headdown so Im all over that)

doubt your jammies would fit, im a friggen giant [:/]

Don't put your guard down for a second this weekend girl or you will be in lots of "photo ops".

Texas ..... you will protect me , Ive seen you handle the kiddos, Ill just follow you around. :D

Linder, Ill try them on after you do, I think you may be taller then me by a hair :)

Linder in footy, yellow-duck PJ's??

I just threw up a little :|

LMAO! I'm glad to know my yellow-duck PJ's are bringing so much joy to everyone. ;) They don't have the butt flap though... so you have to do a little strip tease unzip to go to the bathroom. :P

Jennifer and I will be there. It will be great to hook up with old friends and make new ones. Can't wait!!

Justin Russell

Hey everybody... if you plan on competing please add your name to the roll call... and help manifest out by emailing your registration form ahead of time to [email protected]

Saturday Competitor Roll Call

78Rats
IMGR2
Brains
Chaps
Crossland
Fireflytx
Goodnplentygirl
Jumpjunkie
Kimmy
Lindercles
littlestranger
NotShannon
Paul Mann
Snowflake
Beowulf
Justin Russell
Jennifer

Don't make that face, you KNOW your boyfriend would try them on in a heartbeat.:P:D:D

Hmmmm...I may go buy him a pair just for Saturday night...In fact....I think ALL the guys should wear footy pj's....there's a photo op worth seeing! :) Girls....whatdayathink...should we all make sure our men are nice and warm in their flanal, footies???:)

Since my request to compete while wearing a board was vetoed, I'll just be there to look good and hand out L.A.S.T. numbers. Or, if anyone wants to make his or her first skysurf (assuming it's okay with management), I'll probably have my training boards with me.

I'm not terribly excited about the cold weather, but I guess I can grow a little sack and tough it out for the sake of spending the weekend with some old friends. I'll just pretend we're back at the '03 Holiday Boogie in Eloy. ;)

I don't think I have any polyester clothes for the polyester party. Most of my clothes are either cotton, wool, or spandex, so y'all may have to settle for me wearing my cool retro suede jacket that my dad handed down to me.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.