IMGR2

Gravity Rats Freefly Revolution IV Dec 1-3

Had a great bonfire on Saturday night!!!

Less than two weeks away... :)
I think there's at least 30+ people competing... so add your name to the list if you'll be competing on Saturday.

Saturday-Competitor Roll Call

78Rats
IMGR2
Brains
Chaps
Crossland
Fireflytx
Goodnplentygirl
Jumpjunkie
Kimmy
Lindercles
littlestranger
NotShannon
Paul Mann
Snowflake

Jason is not competing :(

Saturday-Competitor Roll Call

78Rats
IMGR2
Beowulf
Brains
Chaps
Crossland
Fireflytx
Goodnplentygirl
Jumpjunkie
Kimmy
Lindercles
littlestranger
NotShannon
Paul Mann
Snowflake

Is this list for the freeflying or the Jagerbomb drinking competition later that night? :ph34r:

Is this list for the freeflying or the Jagerbomb drinking competition later that night? :ph34r:

I would say that it's a safe bet to assume with this group that the above list is for both the freeflying and the jager-bombing competitions....:):):)

Exactly!!! And for those that want something a little fruity.... we will have jello shots as well. ;)

To help out with the video pool. It would get too complicated if most of the videographers were competing as well.

Maybe next year.[:/]

Hmm, and i was thinking of just flying outside stills to document the comp. I have been flying camera, i haven't been freeflying.:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

To help out with the video pool. It would get too complicated if most of the videographers were competing as well.

Hmm, and i was thinking of just flying outside stills to document the comp. I have been flying camera, i haven't been freeflying.:D

Forget all that. Since you two are the only camera flyers with experience shooting skysurfers, you'll be needed for the skysurfing competition. As I see it, here is the most likely lineup of teams:

Brains & Douva - L.A.S.T. "A"
jumpjunkie & Douva - L.A.S.T. "B"

It'll be a hard fough competition, but personally, I feel like I have a strong chance of winning.

Of course, if you both have your hearts set on the freefly competition, I suppose one of you could just forfeit the skysurfing competition. But I still expect a medal.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

Forget all that. Since you two are the only camera flyers with experience shooting skysurfers, you'll be needed for the skysurfing competition. As I see it, here is the most likely lineup of teams:

It'll be a hard fough competition, but personally, I feel like I have a strong chance of winning.

Of course, if you both have your hearts set on the freefly competition, I suppose one of you could just forfeit the skysurfing competition. But I still expect a medal.

eh-hem what about freestlye?
"Well behaved women rarely make history"

eh-hem what about freestlye?

You could compete in skysurfing. It's just like freestyle but less girly.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

What you need is a good old fashioned bender. It'll be the weekend before you know it. Of course, if you're not careful, it'll be 2012 before you know it.

I hear that!!! ...... I started an old fashion Bender Back in 1990....

........and here it is 199--...... OH CRAP! ITS 2006!!!!:o:o:o:o:o
High Speed...Low Drag