IMGR2

Gravity Rats Freefly Revolution IV Dec 1-3

Hey Chappy!,

Let me know when you get here for the tunnel...alot of the intsructors up there are good friends of mine...so id love to come up and fly with you! Who else is coming? Anyways, i'll be home in two weeks for thanksgiving and am going to try and get some sick jumps in at dallas. Talk to ya later bud!

Aron

Hey Aron!

That's awesome you're gonna show up at Dallas soon... but I'll be cruising the caribbean the 18th to the 25th. What are your dates for dallas... it'd be cool to fly with ya again! Are you friends with Brad Cole? Old friend of mine from Zero Gravity (Bungee park from way back when!) I got to fly with while we were in arizona for Nat's. Got off the grate and checked to fly head-up with other flyers, so when I get there let's share some time

Good to hear from ya man

Chaps
Carpe diem

Friday Night Attendees

78Rats
IMGR2
Beowulf
Chaps
Chris Sharik
Crossland
Giuseppe17
JAC
John
Justinb138
Kim
Lindercles
littlestranger
Lisamariewillbe
NotShannon
Paul
Pilot
Rick
Snowflake
Texas FlyinTink
TravisJones
Magazine crew
DZO family

THERE! Fixed it for ya'll. :)
Hey Fireflytx, will you do a Pink Mafia jump with me?:)
B|

Hey Chappy.... Will hook up with you for sure when you come to tunnel. Not sure if you have Crash Pad squared away yet, but just wanted to let you know you are welcome to crash my house anytime...
Mi Casa....SU casa... Got a spare bedroom.
No Problemo
I live in Westminster, about 8 miles north of downtown Denver, which is about 15-20 mins from tunnel.
We will talk shop at the RAT NEST, while doing JAGERBOMBS, Tequila Shots, Drinking Brew, causing Trouble....B|
Talk at ya at the Revolution....

.....stay sick
High Speed...Low Drag

Roberrrrto....I Heard that "Old School" Harry is going to be at the revolution, and is going to be a judge?!?!?!?
AWESOME!!!! (what an honor!)
He was on my SCR back in 93', Poured Beer on me, (I still have the video.)...Then he was on my SCS.

WE MUST GET HIM HIS RAT NUMBER!!!!!:ph34r:
.....make him official

Have him sit fly, and Rats docking all over the place.
Or better yet....hold him in Head Down. He will love that! hahahahahaaa
High Speed...Low Drag

doing JAGERBOMBS, Tequila Shots, Drinking Brew, causing Trouble....B|
Talk at ya at the Revolution....

I just can't wait for the revolution! I'm really that excited... cool crew, jaegerator, the works! No stress, free birds... this is what I need right about now!

Chaps
Carpe diem

Stop twisting my arm!!! You know how much I hate to freefly! :P

Absolutely... maybe we can recruit the excellent video services of your SO...

Chaps

That's I-SO to you brother.:D Oh, and no problemo.B|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

(as of today / Friday)

The revolution begins in 21 days!!!!

This is going to be like our own little World Freefall Convention.....But waaaaaay Cooler!B|
and way cooler people....
and way cooler Jumps....
and way cooler Freelflyers...
and way cooler Prizes.....(no prizes at WFFC)
and way cooler entertainment...

Ya gotta love da Rats!:D
"viva el revolucion"
High Speed...Low Drag

Joe, you are so crazy.

10 brand new RV slots are going in right now so there should be plenty room come the Revolution.

We are almost ready, any requests or suggestions for the Rat Revo?
We are upgrading and building the dz to try and make it a pleasurable experience for everyone.

The countdown continues. Tick Tock

Joe, you are so crazy.

10 brand new RV slots are going in right now so there should be plenty room come the Revolution.

We are almost ready, any requests or suggestions for the Rat Revo?
We are upgrading and building the dz to try and make it a pleasurable experience for everyone.

The countdown continues. Tick Tock

coughcoughdoorwayinwallcoughcough

my body, my choice

I look at this thread and I see the names of the best skydivers I've ever had the pleasure to jump out of a plane with, and also Brian Forbes. (Don't think I forgot about that whipped cream incident, Forbes....)
I would have given anything to be there to just see all your smiling faces again. And, also, get really really drunk off my ass. I liked that about hanging out with you guys too!
But I digress, although the last 8 months being overseas has been fun in the sense that I often find myself exiting aircraft with people who to not speak English in any meaningful way and who are, in fact, not likely understanding what the hell I plan to do on the skydive, it just isn't the same as jumping with all of you.
They say you never forget your "first time", and I had all my "first times" with all of you.
I was back that way for couple of days last month and got to see the new digs. Awesome DZ with an awesome vibe (as always when Santee is on scene). I only wish I could be there for the GR Freefly Revolution IV.

To all you awesome Texas fun jumpers, I will be there jumping with you in spirit (although physically I'll just be moping around Naples, probably eating pizza or something)

So, although I may have seemed to get frustrated at times when my skydive wasn't "perfect" or I flared late and busted my "ass"...it was always an honor to jump with each of you.

Party your asses off out there.

Ciao,
Matt