brettski74

Any dropzones near Skopje, Macedonia

Good call...

I actually checked out Greece. Looks like Hellenic skydivers north of Thessaloniki might be less than 200 km away. I guess I could also email some of the DZOs in Croatia and Greece, as they may know of others not listed on here in the region.

Brettski :)

Google Aeroklub Skopje. You will be able to get some useful information from some of the sites that come up, especially if you know the languages in the region. There is a parachute club there - how often they jump these days I don't know.

If you're still stuck, I can find out more from a friend of mine in Belgrade.

Good call...

I actually checked out Greece. Looks like Hellenic skydivers north of Thessaloniki might be less than 200 km away. I guess I could also email some of the DZOs in Croatia and Greece, as they may know of others not listed on here in the region.

Brettski :)

I don't know anything about DZs in the other countries, but I jump at Hellenic Skydivers. They have a pretty regular nice-weather weekend Cessna operation. It's one of only two in Greece. Unfortunately, jumping's quite expensive here, at least for me since I was used to US rates. PM me if you want any more info.

Addie