KCSkydivingCtr

KC Skydiving Center -- Halloween boogie! October 27-29

Join us for one last boogie of the season! The Beech 99 Airliner will be flying all weekend, and for those of you that haven't jumped this plane, you're missing out! The door is bigger than an Otter, and it whisks 21 jumpers to 14,000 feet in just 10 minutes.

There will be freefly and RW load organizers Saturday and Sunday. In addition, the party Saturday night will include a BBQ, bonfire, costume contest, and sunset jack-o-lantern swooping. And as usual with a KCSC boogie, no registration fee!

We'll see you there!!
The Kansas City Skydiving Center

I don't know exactally how to get there, I went one time and have not been able to get back. I think the directions are on the web site for the dz.
rainbow is North of KCI, North of Platte city actually, but not much further then that.
It's a a neat little airport and everyone there is excitied to see skydivers at the airport. Unlinke that harrisonville area thats for sure.
maybe someday when I don't work 24hrs every saturday i can make a skydive at this place again.
Joe
www.greenboxphotography.com

Come on Joe 24 hour shifts are fun. You only have to work 2-3 days a week. Ask me how I know this, come on ask me!

Joe mike, you are my idol man i know how you know this.... and you are right in the fact that 2 days per week and a vacation for four. But my four are filled with school now!
No time for skyjumpin.
Joe
www.greenboxphotography.com

Bump to the top for Paul.

What time are things going to start on Friday. I work until 4, but am going to try to make it for a jump or two or three.

Then I'm off to Iowa. Yeah Iowa, blah.

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

We will be starting at 4pm tomorrow (which looks like about when the rain will be clearing). The forecast for this weekend looks great! Warm, sunny, and light winds. What else could we ask for at the end of October in the midwest!

Oh yeah, in addition to that, Sandy and Nick Grillet will once again be RW load organizing on Saturday and Sunday. They both put together some really great skydives for people of all experience levels, so don't miss out.

Also, for all of your freeflyers, Scott Harper will be freefly load organizing. For those of you who don't know Scott, let me just say that his skills are second in the world only to Jimmy, the Midwest Freefly Legend! Oh yeah, and "The Legend" will be here too!

Camping is available at the airport, so be sure to bring a tent.

See you all this weekend!
The Kansas City Skydiving Center

The Legend is going to be there? Holy moly. You mean the same guy in this picture?

THE LEGEND

I heard the guy in yellow had never done a skydive before but Jimmy took him up anyway and turned him into a flying machine.

Hope the winds die down today or I won't get to make jump this weekend :(

Edited to add: Picture was found on Skydive Radio's website Skydive Radio

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."