Skyvanfan

Brand New PAC 750 Skydiving Turbine at Skydive Sussex!

Arriving at Skydive Sussex tonight around 7:30, they tell me! I am so excited about this plane I might change my name to Pac Fan!
The PAC 750 is built for skydiving! Holds 16 jumpers, and gets to 13,500' in 10 minutes! Light loads are no problem. And it's gorgeous, shiny, lovely, and new! And it's going to be there for the rest of the season.
I am driving up there tonight - can't wait to see it! Maybe we can get a load in - who is coming?

Oooo! Super excited me!!! As soon as I get done working, I'm getting in my car and hightailing it up there! I saw pictures of the shiny prettiness but I can't wait to actually jump out of it!!
:)
"...I'm going to feed your fingers to the wolverines..."

Arriving at Skydive Sussex tonight around 7:30, they tell me! I am so excited about this plane I might change my name to Pac Fan!
The PAC 750 is built for skydiving! Holds 16 jumpers, and gets to 13,500' in 10 minutes! Light loads are no problem. And it's gorgeous, shiny, lovely, and new! And it's going to be there for the rest of the season.
I am driving up there tonight - can't wait to see it! Maybe we can get a load in - who is coming?

FYI

16 jumpers is w/ co-pilot seat removed and cramming people about as good as you can.
You will only get 13,5K in 10 min w/ 10-12 persons - not happening w/16.

All else though, certainly a good jump plane. Enjoy.

Disclaimer: I may not actually know what I'm talking about.

16 jumpers is w/ co-pilot seat removed and cramming people about as good as you can.

Nah. We can squeeze 17 in with one jumper in the copilot's seat, though it's not pretty.

Our standard loading for sixteen, with floor seating: one in copilot's seat. Five on the step behind the pilot, then two rows of five. Works pretty well.

Nah. We can squeeze 17 in with one jumper in the copilot's seat, though it's not pretty.

Our standard loading for sixteen, with floor seating: one in copilot's seat. Five on the step behind the pilot, then two rows of five. Works pretty well.

You can put more jumpers up per hour with 14 in the plane though. I wouldn't jump on a PAC with 16 in it. As it stands, 15 is more than enough to make it uncomfortable as fuck.

My experience includes around 600 jumps from a PAC750

Edit: I am pretty sure this is what you mean. And having done it once or twice, it sucks. Its not fun, and the ride to altitude takes way longer.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

If you have more than one tandem in a PAC and you try to put 16 in there then you are are going to be fucking miserable. Particularly if there are any wingsuiters at all onboard! The one we have at Raeford has straddle benches (they come stock). I have never, ever seen anyone try to sit on the floor between the two benches up front.