FlyinDawg

Do you think, Georgia need open more dropzones?

Since Florida have many dropzones. We can support state of Georgia to open new and used dropzones! We need try support two Monroe and Statesboro to open dropzone! What do you think, everyone? Discuss it about dropzones, supports, or agreement! B|
Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

"To understand is to forgive, even oneself."

I don't think Georgia would support more dropzones.
You already have a dropzone that covers south of Atlanta and two that get the market share from the central and north parts. Given what it takes to keep a dropzone open, I don't think venturing into less populated areas farther away from Atlanta would be profitable. Yes, nice to have a variety, but economics kind of dictate business.

Plus The Farm is all you need!

:D

I think you would have a hard time reopening Monroe.There has been talk of reopening Statesboro,we'll see.I think a DZ in that area would do ok with a Cessna.

Hopefully for Statesboro. I just think, Savannah should set dropzone since that city has good economics and hundred thousands people live there. Or Tybee Island by Savannah, It would be scenic view over beach and ocean and Savannah city!
Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

"To understand is to forgive, even oneself."

Take a number.

I think your ex has taken all the numbers. Should we just wait until she's finished.lol
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I think there were a total of 7 operating at one time about two years ago..

Rome, The Farm, ASC, Monroe, SDA/Thomaston, Statesboro and St. Marys.

That was alot more than the Jumpers could support.

Now we are down to just 3.
Maybe a DZ around Savannah could work but even there I don’t think they could support more than just a Cessna DZ.

I think we should all just bomb this one yard down around Macon somewhere and demand that the owner, his beautiful wife and their crazy dog have a cookout for us.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I think there were a total of 7 operating at one time about two years ago..

Rome, The Farm, ASC, Monroe, SDA/Thomaston, Statesboro and St. Marys.

That was alot more than the Jumpers could support.

And Rome had two competing DZ's side-by-side for a while. I remember going to the new one for their caravan boogie, and when the plane left prematurely, I went over to the older one to manifest for a couple more jumps, and the owner didn't look too happy to see me. :S :$

So, you're saying the old DZ there has closed too? What a waste of a perfectly good big ass airport... :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Hey Billy, we may need your services again. Not the giving hans a blowjob thing but we had another deaf girl doing a tandem this week-end. She wants to get into the sport. So if we hear back from her(no pun intended:D) i'll give you a buzz.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Hey Billy, we may need your services again. Not the giving hans a blowjob thing but we had another deaf girl doing a tandem this week-end. She wants to get into the sport. So if we hear back from her(no pun intended:D) i'll give you a buzz.

:D was she pretty? Maybe Billy Lane can get a girlfriend... :P :D

Sure, whatever happens with her, just let me know if you guys need me. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban