crutch

11th Annual Hog Flop, Oct 25th to 29th

Results from the Hog-Flop. Anyone who is not a local, will be recieving their trophy in the mail in the next week or so. Tom looks like the big winner as the cameraman gets a trophy also....congrats!

Sorry Spence, maybe next year

First Place: 6.29 (frames) Boogada Boogada Boogada : Travis Stewart Camera Person
Tom Hayden
Justin Jones
Max Minch
Adam Abelow

Second Place: 10.17 Oh Shit: Tom Hayden Camera Person
Norm Olson
Andy Whitlock
Kath Bledsoe
David Mancini

Third Place: 11.10 Dead Last: Scott Krout Camera Person
Al Mastin
Adam Chamley
Mike Patterson
Justin Faroni

SWEET!!! I thought we had a chance!!!!:)
Blue SkiesBlack DeathFacebook
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws

I just finished going through and logging for this weekend, The hog flop was my third jump of the day and I broke 3 hours of freefall on it!!!

PSSST.....Justin........ You know that's :D right?!?:P;):ph34r: It's OK I owe :D too it was also my first competition, considering a year ago this weekend I made my first tandem. :)
Blue SkiesBlack DeathFacebook
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws

Good, I'm dying to see it.

LOL...you may die when you see it...I heard about it...LOL...not pretty!;)

Just kidding....I had fun....I think it took us way over 20 secs,but we pulled it off. It was entertaining. Maybe this year we will get a vid together with all the highlights anyway....even if it is not a fancy techy job. Just something to see. :P
Let's have fun! :)

Yeah, on that first backloop...some of us still had high grips right before we broke for the first backloop and after someone funneled the exit..which we won't name names...and therefore, I was thrown way off kilter and then ended up not even doing a backloop....but we did come back together and accomplished a second one, which should count...but anyway, I am just curious to see that exit.

I think a group vid of the everyone's hog flop and of the weekend would kick ass!! :)

....but we did come back together and accomplished a second one, which should count...

It DID count...you got disqualified for doing the practice one - as per the rules.

:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

....but we did come back together and accomplished a second one, which should count...

It DID count...you got disqualified for doing the practice one - as per the rules.

:D:D:D

Andy, if I wanted your opinion, I'd give it to ya!!:P

Just playing...I love ya sweetie. :)

Alright barring any more changes I think that I have the boogie video done!!! There will be a couple of qualified opinions stopping by to preview and recommend any more changes and if all goes well it will be available at the DZ this weekend.

#1- Thanks to all who contributed footage, with the weather it was challenging to get in the air!

#2- This video was put together at no charge, I am supplying all of the disk's, a really looooong time sitting at my computer and a handy new hard drive that I had to buy to have enough space to do this.

#3- The video's are not free, ALL money that can be made off of it is going to be donated to Charles Sarama (Bevis), as most of you know suffered a broken pelvis on Friday the 27th so needless to say he will be out of work for a long time. So come on out and pick up your copy!
.......I hereby reject your reality and instead choose to insert my own!

He is out of Shands but has been moved to residential rehab place. I spoke with him yesterday and he sounds alot better and seems to like the wheelchair they gave him cause he can leave his room. Me and Stacey are going to see him this afternoon. Oh and he said he is looking forward to jumping again.......with a BIG FLOATY canopy!
.......I hereby reject your reality and instead choose to insert my own!

Hello Hog Floppers.

I'm finally in a location where I can access dropzone.com, though it's a little hard to navigate the web because the menus are in Portugese.

Have not had time to read the whole thread - regret that I missed the Boogie. I was in the Red Sea then, Al Asad (NW of Baghdad) the week before and S of Pakistan the week prior.

Just have to cross the pond and will fly in but will be incommunicado until then. Look forward to seeing everyone.

Cheers,
B

FunBobby