crutch

11th Annual Hog Flop, Oct 25th to 29th

Tonight...Mostly cloudy with showers and thunderstorms becoming likely in the evening...Then showers and thunderstorms after midnight. Some thunderstorms May be severe after midnight. Lows in the mid 60s. Southwest winds 15 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80 percent.

Yeah, I'm not tenting it tonight with that chance. I'll see you guys tomorrow morning!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Thanks for the offer, but I have Normiss with me too. I'm not even packed and there's no chance of me leaving early from work today. We'll just see y'all in the morning.
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Just wanted to say thanks, to everyone at Skydive Palatka for the last year and a half of wonderful and priceless memories. My only regret is to have to leave. [:/] I had an awesome time (as usual) at the hog flop and hope everyone else did too.

Hope to see everyone there again when I come to visit in June. Love you all and if you guys find yourself in Hawaii (Oahu) hit me up. ;)

Keep in touch.

Get well soon Butthead.

Blue SKies.....

"I love 'lamp'."
-SKYMAMA

What he said! We had a great time and it was great to meet new friends and see some others who have been too infrequently visited. The Roaming RV is headed back to ATL. We hope to see you all around sometime soon!

Much love,
Kristi, Spence, Michelle, & Adam of the Roaming DZ

Thanks to EVERYONE!!! We had a BLAST!!!!
Love meeting all the new faces, nice to see old friends again too. Yummy drinks, good party, good jumps once the weather let us, awesome food...good times all the way around!
B|

look for pics here shortly...:P

Ernie, I did 3 jumps today, where were you for our freefly jump?

Thanks for the great time everyone. I had a blast! Have fun next weekend to those who are going to Thomaston.

Ernie, I did 3 jumps today, where were you for our freefly jump?

Thanks for the great time everyone. I had a blast! Have fun next weekend to those who are going to Thomaston.

Where were you sat and fri and thursday? I made 12? Saturday alone 5 with a nap and a lunch break.:P "I'm scared of a little wind" lol :P;):D

I understand, you just didnt want to jump with me. Its cool. ;)

"I love 'lamp'."
-SKYMAMA

Thank you , Art and everyone at Skydive Palatka for another kick-ass weekend.

Our second-place trophy is going to look real nice hanging from the RoamingRV awning everytime Spence wakes up in the morning.
:D:D:P
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I've come to realize...well, maybe not even realize...but it's not the aircraft, it's not the weather, it's not how many jumps I can get into a boogie that makes it great..it's the people. It was awesome meeting all the new faces, catching up with the Georgia crew and hanging out with all the great people that make up the Palatka dz.

Thank you to everyone who put a smile on this girl's face.:)
A big, special thank you to Eric Florio for the helicopter jump...that was one of the most amazing things I have ever done in my life!!:)
Oh..and at least I can take the crown for one event this weekend...Electric 2-way!! woohoo!! Poor Adam, you didn't even see it coming...:D

I've come to realize...well, maybe not even realize...but it's not the aircraft, it's not the weather, it's not how many jumps I can get into a boogie that makes it great..it's the people. It was awesome meeting all the new faces, catching up with the Georgia crew and hanging out with all the great people that make up the Palatka dz.

Blah, blah, blah...you still should have told us it was your birthday today so we could have spanked you. :P

A big thanks to Art for hosting, despite the bad weather, the low turn and the high wind we had a great time! A BIG thanks to the Deland Fall Guys for the outstanding feast on sat night. I will go through my camera and post some pics sometime today!