crutch

11th Annual Hog Flop, Oct 25th to 29th

You can still drink with us if it's raining.

Yeah, I can drink in the rain just fine. It's the whole sleeping in a tent in the rain thing that I don't want to do. I'm prissy. :P

Who on earth is Adam Lane?

I'm sure if it was raining and my favorite moderator was in a tent right outside the RoamingRV we would somehow find room at the inn.

I am a parachutist that did my AFF training in Palatka.

Wow, what a quick reply! Were your ears burning? :ph34r:

Even if we didn't come on Friday, I'm an early riser and could get there early Sat morning. I'll be there, I swear!

Spence, thanks for the offer to sleep at the inn. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'll be up on Saturday - with a big box of chocolate chip cookies! It will be great to see everyone!!

*** You won't see everyone, I'm out of town. Perhaps you could mail me my cookies.

Newp, no cookies for you, you slacker!!

The only excuse you have for not being at the Hog Flop is that you are going to be at the TN/SC game in which you will see TN beat the snot out of SC. :D

I'll be up on Saturday - with a big box of chocolate chip cookies! It will be great to see everyone!!

So we got chocolate chip cookies, moon shine, beer, and air planes, what could go wrong there.

I am looking forward to the weekend see you guys there tonight.

I'm no longer a maybe. :(

I'm a no. Had some stuff happen at work and other things come up. [:/]

See some of ya at Atlanta. The rest of you can consider yourselves lucky.

Good thing Lee isn't is this thread or he'd berate me about doing a "flake" post. :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

any locals care to share the weather forecast?
we'd like to come up Friday afternoon/evening...but not just to try and sleep in a tent in the rain.
Sounds like it may be best to leave early Saturday and drive through the rain!?!?

Well last weekend both sat and sun were supposed to be moslty cloudy at best, and both days were gorgeous. Today (thursday) was SUPPOSED to rain in the AM then like 40% chance in the afternoon but no rain AT ALL and we flew constant. Only reason the plane kept parking was because there was only like 25 people there all day. So we jumped, packed, repeated. It was a great day.

SO point is dont go by the forecast. It sux!!! ;):D

Edited to add- but here it is in case you wanted this:

Friday...Mostly cloudy with scattered showers. Breezy. Highs in the lower 80s. South winds 15 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent.

Friday Night...Mostly cloudy. Chance of showers and thunderstorms in the evening...Then showers and thunderstorms likely after midnight. Some thunderstorms May be strong. Lows in the mid 60s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent.

Saturday...Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning...Then sunny in the afternoon. Some thunderstorms May be strong. Highs in the mid 70s. West winds 10 to 15 mph.

Saturday Night...Clear...Cooler. Lows in the upper 40s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph.

Sunday...Clear. Highs in the mid 70s. Lows around 50.

"I love 'lamp'."
-SKYMAMA

Hey guys and gals. New jumper posting again. Just wanted to say I'll be out there hopefully by 2PM Friday, sooner I get out of class the sooner I'll be there, can't wait. I'll be settign up the tent and staying there through sunday, regardless of the weather.

Very much excited about this weekend, and looking forward to my first Hog Flop and boogie. See you there.

in other words "Florida weather"!
:S

HAHAHA You got it!!!! lol :D

Here is the forecast now. Starting this morning. NOtice how much its change since just last night.

Today...Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of showers in the morning...Then partly cloudy in the afternoon. Breezy. Highs in the mid 80s. South winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts to 25 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.

Tonight...Mostly cloudy with showers and thunderstorms becoming likely in the evening...Then showers and thunderstorms after midnight. Some thunderstorms May be severe after midnight. Lows in the mid 60s. Southwest winds 15 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80 percent.

Saturday...Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers in the morning...Then sunny and breezy in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 70s. West winds 15 to 20 mph.

Saturday Night...Clear...Cooler. Lows in the upper 40s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph.

Sunday...Sunny. Highs in the mid 70s. North winds 10 mph.

"I love 'lamp'."
-SKYMAMA