crutch

11th Annual Hog Flop, Oct 25th to 29th

Skydive Palatka presents its 11th Annual Hog-Flop. There will be a Skyvan and Caravan for primary jump aircraft with the possibilty of a ballooon and bi-plane. The Deland Fall Guys will be cooking again this year with the dz providing two kegs on Saturday night. We are also bringing back the Halloween Costume contest on Saturday night. Chris Spence is bringing back the "electric 8-way" down from GA for everyone's enjoyment. The Pitts boys are also bringing the inflatiable toys.

The Hog Flop Competition will be Saturday afternoon for anyone wanting to participate, only requirements is that you be off student status (many have done their first four-way at this event). My daughter again will be the judge of what constitutes a "back-flip", so start practicing Spence!

Hope to see ya'll there!

Blue Skies,

Art

...My daughter again will be the judge of what constitutes a "back-flip", so start practicing Spence!

We should give Spence a handicap for having to spin that belly around.
:D:D

Art...do us all a favor...put the dates in the title or the body.:P
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

...My daughter again will be the judge of what constitutes a "back-flip", so start practicing Spence!

We should give Spence a handicap for having to spin that belly around.
:D:D

Ahhhh...the great 10th annual Hog Flop controversy! Some people just can't get unstable....I think its a center of gravity thing......

Oh the current Hop Flop Champion captain will be back to defend his title in hopes of another year of money, fame, and woman.....lol

Oh the current Hop Flop Champion captain will be back to defend his title in hopes of another year of money, fame, and woman.....lol

Lemme guess...is that you? :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

That stuff is is made from pure tenn. spring water, it is so clear because it has no impurities in it!;) The cup i poured it in was probably less sterile!:o
I have my importers (if I tell you who they, are i may have to kill you) coming to the boogie to make sure the supply is replenished just for this event!;) You know you want some, you are just scared you may wake up in your tent again and wonder who put it up for you.:o

Oh, I'm not complaining about the jar. I'm complaining about the stuff IN the jar! I actually want to be able to jump when I visit your dz this time. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Jeff, Wednesday we will be out setting up, if there are enough people, we fly jumpers. Thursday, the caravan will be flying all day. The skyvan will be there Friday morning.

I cannot wait!! Practice starts this weekend for the Hog Flop in Palatka...last year's champs are going DOWN!!:ph34r: