ltdiver

POPS Record-Perris

I'm here, flew in to Ontario Kaleefornia today.

Lot's of smoke in the air, dust also. Temperatures are forecast in the very high 90's all week with low humidity and zero chance of rain.

Haven't got an earthquake forecast yet.
I Jumped with the guys who invented Skydiving.

Wow! Once again I didn't get an invitation[:/] I guess I'm just not good enough.

Oh well, couldn't have made it anyway.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Hey bitch, whoever you are!
Where do you get off emailing bad stuff about me and trying to discredit me to a friend of mine who you don't even know and who was just trying to find me after 20 years?! That was mean, uncalled for, cruel, hurtful, wicked evil, and just downright wrong! Who the hell do you think you are and What in hell were you trying to accomplish?!
Yes I am writing this publically so everyone who reads this can know what a sadistic, mean spirited, evil, manipulative, two faced back stabber you are! And you don't even know me nor anything about me!
>:(
Rehab is for quitters.
  • Like 1

Hey bitch, whoever you are!
Where do you get off emailing bad stuff about me and trying to discredit me to a friend of mine who you don't even know and who was just trying to find me after 20 years?! That was mean, uncalled for, cruel, hurtful, wicked evil, and just downright wrong! Who the hell do you think you are and What in hell were you trying to accomplish?!
Yes I am writing this publically so everyone who reads this can know what a sadistic, mean spirited, evil, manipulative, two faced back stabber you are! And you don't even know me nor anything about me!

:SI have no idea what you are talking about:S

Where do you get off emailing bad stuff about me and trying to discredit me to a friend of mine who you don't even know and who was just trying to find me after 20 years?!

Why would I e-mail some one I don't even know?

And you don't even know me nor anything about me!

Oh how quickly you forget. We have met.

Maybe you have me mixed up with someone else.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Nope, don't know a Scott Flatman, nonjumper from Oregon. Got the wrong person.

I prefer the public apologizing since my ass was chewed in public;)

Wow! Once again I didn't get an invitation[:/] I guess I'm just not good enough.

Oh well, couldn't have made it anyway.

Ha - I got an invite:P, but I can't go either. I have an appointment with a floatplane and a lake.

I'll be going to Top Gun, though. You?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

D3331, and all of my DeLand gang, good luck on your jumps! Nice to have escaped the hurricane back home for the golden rollin hills of California! I love the pops crowd! I have a couple years yet before I join the ranks of the "Rockers". I will be prayin' for you guys and sending you good vibes!
Tink
Rehab is for quitters.
  • Like 1

I spoke with my friend again, and apparantly no direct email communication was made. He was instead just referring to stuff he read from past posts. I am dreadfully sorry for having misstated the facts before double checking. I realize my comments were inappropriate for this forum and appologize for bringing such personal issues to a nonrelavant thread. I was simply reacting to the heat of the moment.
Tinkerbelle
Rehab is for quitters.
  • Like 1

My dad is there..Look for Mike Britting and say Hi for me..;)

Good Luck to the whole POPS Team! B|

Yeah, there's jumping but the heat almost matches their age! HOT HOT HOT! :P

Good luck to all those old farts....:)
ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Hey Tom - The "Boys from Illinois" (and girl) did good!!

Unfortunately, we didn't have enough people to break the record. :( Spent most of the time trying to do a two point 86 (?) way. Sunday we broke it into two 40-way groups that competed against each other. Last dive of the day the weather came in and we exited at 8 grand. 40 way speed formation. yahoo!!

maybe see ya at the TSR 150 way.

yo