Tinkerbelle

DZs & cool spots 2 stop in Oregon and Washington

Hi Kids!
I have caught a gust and am riding the winds NORTH from Truckee (Lake Tahoe), CA up through Oregon, and Washington, all the way to Canadia. Does anyone have any good ideas where might be fun places to stop, hang out, meet friendly folks, and gas up my broom?
Purple Haze
Tink
B|
Rehab is for quitters.

Before you cross the border you need to stop at Mt Vernon WA.. we are only 50 miles south of the border.... great vibe.. LOTS of altitude and some SERIOUSLY fine scenery of the snow capped mountains and views of the San Juan Islands and Puget Sound you will NEVER forget..... oh.. we are only there on Sat and SUN.. but its worth the trip....

Plus... we are having a little boogie with some very good Lang Creek Brewery beers... Skydiver Blonde Etc.. on Sept 9th and 10th.

Sounds great! Will be there with tinker bells on! Any contact info? I am ground crew 4 friends hiking the Pacific Crest Trail, so my schedule is rather up in the air ha ha ...dependant on how fast they walk, but I do have multiple days off between town stops. The beer sounds great too, but as a reformed sinner trying to be good... why infact, I'm practically a virgin!... I will have to just get high on the scenery.
Thanx
Tink
Rehab is for quitters.

How long is the DZ open? My Pacific Crest Trail walkers are just getting to Oregon, and it's the 30th, so I may be another month or so... I may end up driving them back to San Diego, or be driving alone, in which case I can visit around a bit. Any contact info there? I have found myself out of town without a parachutist, which is why I am inquiring online...
Thanx
Will try to stop by your part of the sky!
Tink

B|
Rehab is for quitters.