skyberdyber

November 2nd - 5th, 8th annual ATLANTA FREEFLIGHT FESTIVAL and Halloween boogie

If you guys do decide to come up you will be treated to a spectacular view and a massive landing area. Our runway is 10,000ft long and is only used by us.

http://www.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=skydive+long+island&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=40.59616,62.050781&ie=UTF8&t=k&om=1&z=14&ll=40.913188,-72.792578&spn=0.037945,0.060596

You can also check out the view through the movie I made this year:
http://www.skydivingmovies.com/ver2/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=5042&string=sdli

I believe he is also on the SDR pokerstars ga record also...Turtle will post my pics when he gets back as i am clueless in general but mainly on computers.

So where are these pictures you speak of...

That was the only belly jump I did all weekend, and I must say... It was probably the most exciting and successful jump I made :o

I was pleasantly surprised that a bunch of poker players who had never jumped together were able to pull off that large of a formation. Thanks to all those in the base for keeping it FAST. I almost floated when i went for my grip it was so fast... Thanks to everybody involved; that was a great way to finish my jumping for the weekend!!! B|

God knows i was in NO condition to jump on Sunday...

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

So thats 5 in for a trip to Skydive Long Island.

I'm in too...B|

I am sure, if the timing worked out for us, Jen would LOVE to make a NY trip.

I may be up for it, especially if I was guaranteed the chance to go see a Yankees game... in which they lost!!! :ph34r:

well jenn i think that i would have to have a stack of NY style pizza and from what i am told bagels ready at the DZ for everyone...

i think that everyone would have a great time...if it is after memorial day...the beach clubs are open and we are able to do beach jumps...
"the sky is not the limit....the ground is"

well jenn i think that i would have to have a stack of NY style pizza and from what i am told bagels ready at the DZ for everyone...

i think that everyone would have a great time...if it is after memorial day...the beach clubs are open and we are able to do beach jumps...

BRILLIANT!!!

Instead of frying our asses off in Destin this coming June, we can do beach jumps in Long Island! I hate to say it, but maybe ... JUST MAYBE... I could actually look forward to making a trip to NY !!! :o

i had fun in destin..... my tan was hot!!
:P
if i had to pick one or the other it would be going north

i would still like to go to destin too

Don't get me wrong... I had a blast in Destin too! but i would have jumped more had it not been 9,000 degrees...

Destin would be great sometime around... NOW!

Why not do the Dublin Boogie in Destin and the Destin Boogie in New York?:ph34r:
That way we're not freezing our asses off in Dublin and roasting our nuts in Destin.
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

i think that it would be a great idea to have all of you guys up to long island this summer... i think an invasion boogie would be great. all of the SDA crew.. maybe the kingair could make the trip..hehe....the roamingDZ would be great to see again. beach jumps are always fun....the club where we jump is awesome..
"the sky is not the limit....the ground is"

Why not do the Dublin Boogie in Destin and the Destin Boogie in New York?:ph34r:
That way we're not freezing our asses off in Dublin and roasting our nuts in Destin.

I think you're on to something!!!B|
"His dick is ringing!" Female Skydiver

"Well...answer it!!!" Male Skydiver

I'm in for Roming to LI!!! Home! Once was anyway...

THANK YOU TREY!!! WE LOVE YOU TREY!!! THANK YOU TREY!!!
Everyone else too, BUT W/ OUT TREY-IT WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN! AND IT WAS!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

We should give him a "HIM" hym :P
"I hear and forget. I see and remember. I do and understand" --Confucious

#1586 Abollada Rodriguez;Team Licious c/o Lauralicious: JesSkeLicious:P

Could call it the Dub-tin Boogie.B|

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/brainbender66/album?.dir=/e573re2&.src=ph&.tok=ph5bLyFBkcriJG34

Boogie photos!!!!

Photo 1210 is awsome!!! Most people had that look about them sat night.
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"