skyberdyber

November 2nd - 5th, 8th annual ATLANTA FREEFLIGHT FESTIVAL and Halloween boogie

You could do it June 22-24th. :)

We can do Destin in late April, early May.

Now that Don is organising Dublin, no need for the long recovery. :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

this is gonna be fun

hehehe...:)

Are you going to tell them we're coming or do you want me to do it?:D:D:D

hmm..whatever you want..I'm curious what kinda reaction we're gonna get, good or bad.. hey what's the count up to by now??? I like june 22-24th, has a nice sound to it -- though that's a little short for you guys coming from down south, maybe we should extend it for those who want to make a trip of it :)
we COULD just not say anything at all.. ;)
"I believe the risks I take are justified by the sheer love of the life I lead" - Charles Lindbergh

I think we should let them know so they can plan a big party for us.:D

riiiiight..big party...anyway, I didn't mean post count spence, you sure have a one track mind.. I meant how many people do we have coming up to NY??
"I believe the risks I take are justified by the sheer love of the life I lead" - Charles Lindbergh

ok, so far, for NY invasion/takeover, we have:
CSpenceFLY
Icon134
micduran
simplyputsi
skyberdyber
Jessie07
yardhippie
The Don (I think)
McBeth
avalonwings
johnf35242
lauraliscious
hisgoofyness
teamjenn1
Skydave103
JesSke
Bolas
tmiracle55

That's 18 travelers already :)

Damn and she is organized too.You start the thread and see how it goes.I know it won't last if I start a thread for an event 6 months out.I do have one on RoamingDZ.com though under future RoamingDZ events.Now if we can just get non-refundable deposits from all of these people we can have a hell of a party with the money from the ones that flake out.:|

I know it won't last if I start a thread for an event 6 months out.I do have one on RoamingDZ.com though under future RoamingDZ events.Now if we can just get non-refundable deposits from all of these people we can have a hell of a party with the money from the ones that flake out.

Exactly why I don't like threads started so early for an event. There gets to be so much chit-chat and post whoring on the thread, that all the important info about the boogie gets lost in all the noise. It's nothing against you Spence, I promise, it's just that the GA peeps are post whores! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I know it won't last if I start a thread for an event 6 months out.I do have one on RoamingDZ.com though under future RoamingDZ events.Now if we can just get non-refundable deposits from all of these people we can have a hell of a party with the money from the ones that flake out.

Exactly why I don't like threads started so early for an event. There gets to be so much chit-chat and post whoring on the thread, that all the important info about the boogie gets lost in all the noise. It's nothing against you Spence, I promise, it's just that the GA peeps are post whores! :ph34r:

That may very well be true but we also have the best parties.