skyberdyber

November 2nd - 5th, 8th annual ATLANTA FREEFLIGHT FESTIVAL and Halloween boogie

I believe he is also on the SDR pokerstars ga record also...

Yep...and that was the most fun one. Put a bunch of poker nuts who have never jumped together before and what do you get? A really good, fun, successful skydive.
WoooooHoooooo!

Thanks Skydive Radio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Yep...I guess I will never live this one down as being Wednesday Addams. SO who has some good pics to post of me and my disfunctional family??!!

I do I do
just up loaded 300 + pictures from the party and over 500 other pictures and

up loaded Scotts aerial pictures

all at

www.dzmemories.com

the sunset pictures are great

sorry had to censor some of the nude pictures though

59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com

Ok,I'm semi recovered.Went to bed at 10pm last night and just got up.

Trey thanks for a great time.You put on a show that will be impossible to match at Dublin unless I burn a car at 4:20am or something:D.I had a great time and some good skydives with old friends and new.
We managed to get most of the RVs power out in the slum without launching a power pole into low orbit.I had 280amps of breakers in a 100amp panel.I'm glad everyone didn't make coffee at the same time in the morning.
Thanks to most of you who cleaned up around your area before you left.To the ones who drove off and left trash with an imprint of a car in the middle and all of your empty whip-it canisters on the ground(as Mancia would say) Doe-de-doe.Believe it or not it's not someone elses job to cleanup after you.
It was great to see everyone.I wish some of you would make it out to the DZ more often.Great to meet the Long Island crowd, not all New Yorkers are assholes but some forget which group they are in when they leave the airplane:D.I've promised a RoamingDZ invasion sometime next year.Whos in?
I'm sure I've forgotten to mention something.I'm still in a bit of a fog.Everyone stay safe and hope to see you all in Dublin Ga. March 14-18 2007.

I had a fucking blast! Thanks Skydive Atlanta. I think most of us NY'ers have already purchased our tickets for next year! Although the winds were kinda crazy on Thursday I still manage to jump my ass off. Seeing both otters and the king air waiting inline to pick up jumpers was a beautiful thing!

Yes, what a great time. The live tree was the BEST, or maybe the smurfs, or the statue, I just can't decide.

Back to back rides on the Gravitron was my LEAST favorite thing. B|

Trey, thanks for the great party. Jean, Amy and Sandy thanks for a great job at check-in and manifest.

Great skydives - Danny and Chris thanks for organizing. Kristi thanks for the special jump. ;)

Scott and Tami thanks for the yummy food.

Spence - I'd love to travel with the RoamingDZ to New York!

on and on and on and on . . . .
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

Chris is was a pleasure meeting you! All the of the Long Island crew couldn't stop talking about how much fun we had. I think it is safe to say that the majority of us will be back next year. The party was off the hook. The midgets, tree walkers, fire eaters and everything else made this one hell of a party!

Gosh, I hardly know where to begin. I can't thank everybody enough for coming to the event.
All the people in the backstage that helped to make it happen, too many to remember and mention all of you.
Chris- taking care of the RV/camping
Gary Shaffer- help with rigging
Gerald and Bo - the trees
MC Scotty and Tami Carbone- Good groceries man!
All of the organizers and vendors
Gary Hyde for keeping the beer taps flowing all night
Skydive Radio
Donyal Tripp for keeping my stress level at a managable state
The world's hardest working manifest staff
And probably most of all, our mechanic and my keystone guy, Lee Higdon without whom none of this would be possible.
Sorry if I forgot anyone.

As much work as it takes, seeing everyone having a great time makes it worthwhile. For all of the little fires I had to put out (Otter breaking down for an hour, off DZ landings, etc.) from my point of view it actually was the smoothest running event I have ever held. I hope you all had the same experience.

I have one request. Bob always gets a ton of pics from the day and the costumes, but I would really like to put together a bunch of pics and video from the party. I've never gotten to see all of the performers. Some I get to see but can't remember due to my state of mind at the time. I would also love to get video of the great skydives. If folks will mail me enough hours of video I'll put together a boogie DVD.

I don't know how I will top it next year, but rest assured if there is a way, I'll find it! Thanks again, see you in '07!!

http://www.skydiveatlanta.com
http://www.musiccityskydiving.com

well spence and everyone else... i guess we will have to clean up the DZ we might be having company in the summer. it would be great to have alot of others in NY. i think that i will be down for some time over the summer. maybe for the anniversery boogie. is there anywhere to get more info on the dublin boogie??????
"the sky is not the limit....the ground is"

Ya, he doesn't have as good a sense of humor as some airport managers.
Your are right we will have to get some folks up to NY for one of their events. Of course, then again, they don't what they are in for and may never want us back. :ph34r:

http://www.skydiveatlanta.com
http://www.musiccityskydiving.com

mmm... feeling much better now that I got one evening with more sleep than Ive had over the past 4 nights.

A big thanks to everyone on the Addams family team, and a big thanks to everyone who complimented us and supported us.

The New York contengent was a great group of peeps glad to have got to jump with a few of you! You guys are welcome back anytime, just let us know!

To many of the others from other states: Texas, Washington, California, Florida, North Carolina. Thanks for stoppin by its not just all of Treys efforts that make this an awsome boogie. Its the great people from out of town and those from our and other local DZs.

Start working on your costumes now, keep those days of vacation set aside, be ready for next year!

Blue skies everyone! We want to see you next year!
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Good to see you and Cora, McDuck! The boogie was amazing, wasn't it? :)
And I'm not sure I know exactly which quote you're referring to. I had quite a few due to sleep deprivation. :D However, I think you might be referring to the one in my sig line. :D

I'm still SOOOOOO tired. But it was WELL worth it. ;):)

Good to see you and Cora, McDuck! The boogie was amazing, wasn't it? :)
And I'm not sure I know exactly which quote you're referring to. I had quite a few due to sleep deprivation. :D However, I think you might be referring to the one in my sig line. :D

I'm still SOOOOOO tired. But it was WELL worth it. ;):)

It was wonderful seeing you there, Kel! The boogie was amazing, but what makes it extra special for me is seeing all my friends and spending time with them.

And yes, that's the quote I was thinking about. :D

I need a week off after that boogie, but with this weekend's shenanigans coming up, I'm guessing I'll have to catch up on a couple of months worth of sleep as part of a New Year's resolution or something. :S

I've been informed by my cuter half that we WILL be going again next year. B|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

One kick-ass boogie...as usual.

Congrats to the 20-way GA State POPS record holders.

Kick Ass & congrats to all of you !! B|B|

We had to take off..so I missed how many got in on the dz.com-way with Spence...how'd it go?:)

Lets put it this way...I paid to have the video destroyed.:D

Surprise!!! :D:D:D I predicted a 7-way with 5 lurkers...did it build that far? :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)