skyberdyber

November 2nd - 5th, 8th annual ATLANTA FREEFLIGHT FESTIVAL and Halloween boogie

Is it considered flaking if the Wife and I take some friends, dip out early and head back to our hotel suite where the hot tub and Mojito mix are? With all due respect to your oh-so-impressive warm-one-side-of your-freezing-ass-at-a-time bonfire, of course.

Ouch! Hit Don where it hurts, why don't you.

Just returned home after dropping the RV off.
So many stories, so much fun, so many old and new friends.
If you missed this boogie, you can rest assured that the only way you'll see a better party will be to plan to attend next year.

Trey, youve outdone yourself again.

LOADS of jumps
Gravatron
Rope aerobatics
Psychics
fire jugglers
fire breathers
walking trees
lasers smoke, and crazy lights
and SMURFS!

I go to bed now. Its been a long night. B|
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

This is for you, Chris Spence :o)

What's up, atlanta what's up... what's up atlanta what's up... Atlanta!! Jump on iT! Jump on it! Jump on it!!

**Dances around the plane and hangar doing will smith dance**

AHHHH!

la la la la la la la la

I can't hear you!

Just returned home after dropping the RV off.
So many stories, so much fun, so many old and new friends.
If you missed this boogie, you can rest assured that the only way you'll see a better party will be to plan to attend next year.

Trey, youve outdone yourself again.

LOADS of jumps
Gravatron
Rope aerobatics
Psychics
fire jugglers
fire breathers
walking trees
lasers smoke, and crazy lights
and SMURFS!

I go to bed now. Its been a long night. B|

You left out the best costumes of the entire event. The Adams Family was AWESOME, my friend! And Jess was such a good method actor. She even promised to kill me later in such a lackadaisical manner that I decided to leave early. :P

Holy crap! So much to relate, so little energy. All I'll say right now is that any party with walking trees, Scott Trixie and Shorty (the Smurfs) and a fire-eating magician whose dove does magic too (;)) is one that I'll never forget. Oh, and Kele's got a quote she needs to share with the rest of the family here. :D

Between all of that, and the many friends, new and old, who were there, it really was a shindig to beat all shindigs. I'm planning a real costume for next year's bash right now. B|

Oh, holy COW! Ian sought ME out to say hello! How freakin' cool is THAT?
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Eh, it was okay. ;)

Nah, seriously, damn cool boogie and a lot of cool jumps. I loved the Skydive Radio Poker Way ... at "sunset" (no, it wasn't a night jump, it just felt like one). Shrek, we need photos. Dave, Stump, and Cory - you guys are great (and great costumes!) and I can't wait to listen to all the Skydive Radio coverage from the boogie.

Good to see everyone this weekend.:)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Eh, it was okay. ;)

I got Krisanne hugs, I got Krisanne hugs! B|

Ahem...I mean, it was great seeing everyone and meeting people in person that I've pestered here.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Trey:
Just a quick note to thank you and your staff for another great Freeflight Festival.
Aircraft support: Great!
Jumpers: Great ! Everybody was looking-out for each other.
Food: What can I say: The Carbone's did it again.
Party: FANTASTIC !
and 2 Georgia POPS records, a 14 way and a 20 way.B|

ok, I just got back... walked in about a half hour ago... w/only 9 hrs of driving today... B|

but seriously it was a good time... It was awesome seeing some old friends (from dz.com and otherwise... I remember why I like atlanta whenever I'm around all you cool peeps) and it was great meeting some new faces...

I have pictures and video from several FS skydives including a couple of almost sunset jumps... :P

I wish I could have said see ya later to more peeps but the drive wasn't getting any shorter the longer I was there... [:/] if I missed you I'm sorry...

Oh and Gail I haven't forgotten that I promised to show you that 8-way turned 5-way... ;) give me a few hours to recover and I'll get something on my site for you... :)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

One kick-ass boogie...as usual.

Congrats to the 20-way GA State POPS record holders.

Including you, old man. Way to go. B|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I believe he is also on the SDR pokerstars ga record also...Turtle will post my pics when he gets back as i am clueless in general but mainly on computers. So Krissane, shouldn't you be going to bed erly as that 4.30am alarm clock awaits you
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

nice weekend... thanks Trey.

there was at least 3.5 people i was glad to see again.

the poker tournament was pretty awesome too, especially because i won the first one. suckers.
but, i am glad i packed fast enough to make the poker bigway... and actually snuck in before break off...:P you guys rock.

C- Ya' around...

~Elliot

I wasa just happy to place 4th and take dave out the first game. I let him take me the 2nd, i just felt so sorry for the gay french guy
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Yep...I guess I will never live this one down as being Wednesday Addams. SO who has some good pics to post of me and my disfunctional family??!!

It was great seeing everyone and meeting so many new friends! See everyone again next!

"It was Moses!"
"Our Shenanigan leader was laid back this weekend"

there was at least 3.5 people i was glad to see again.

3.5? HA I guess Lee does count as 1.5 people :)
Great time everyone, and Elliot, glad you're back bro.

Blues,
Ian
To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders. ~ Lao-Tzu

It's all good, they're my brothers ~ Mariann Kramer

One kick-ass boogie...as usual.

Congrats to the 20-way GA State POPS record holders.

Kick Ass & congrats to all of you !! B|B|

We had to take off..so I missed how many got in on the dz.com-way with Spence...how'd it go?:)

Lets put it this way...I paid to have the video destroyed.:D

ok, everyone... as I said in the weekend numbers thread I'm missing my camera's video cable and remote it was left at the big screen on saturday afternoon/evening.

I'm sure it was picked up inadvertently and that someone now has two cables and remotes in their equipment bag. if that person turns out to be you please send me a PM and I'll be happy to pay the postage to get them back... :)
thank you that is all...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

We had to take off..so I missed how many got in on the dz.com-way with Spence...how'd it go?:)

Be very very glad you missed that 12 way. :S What 12 way?? There is no video, it never happened....

Other than that, it was a great weekend! I think it'll take me at least a week to recover. Thanks Trey for putting on an awesome party once again, and thanks to Spence and Danny Page for organizing RW ways and letting me be on them. :D:P:)
Scott, hope your video cables turn up...

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091