skyberdyber

November 2nd - 5th, 8th annual ATLANTA FREEFLIGHT FESTIVAL and Halloween boogie

Yeah, I've redecided to do that as well. :D

I completely forgot that was my sig line. Must change now. :D

hmmm... you should have stayed out with Tara and Me thursday. You have been fine.

Brie: you mean TOM is actually coming to SDA!? :D I look forward to seeing it!

Krisanne: Sweet, I heard you might show up for this one!

I am officially at T-minus 47 hours 30 min
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Krisanne: Sweet, I heard you might show up for this one!

That's because I *told* you, silly boy ... or do you not remember your drunk dial last Tuesday? ;):P This time I'll actually jump with ya, too ... we'll have to put together some goofy-ass hybrid or sumpin'.

I started on mine 2 months ago, but just finished up this weekend with the odds and ends. I actually still have one more item to buy, but don't see it being a problem.

If you show up as an orange we're gonna kick your ass. :|

:P:D

Our costumes along with the others in our group have been in planning and prep stages for months. I did just get the key piece for me last week. Its a bit too small, but I dont care, were gonna look awsome.

PLUS, a dedicated Halloween attendee starts planning the day after. B|

That reminds me! I need somone with whiteish, holy :) looking robes to give me a shout. We've got a late entry to the competition and time is short. We have to be able to write on them.
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I started on mine 2 months ago, but just finished up this weekend with the odds and ends. I actually still have one more item to buy, but don't see it being a problem.

If you show up as an orange we're gonna kick your ass. :|

Now that right there is funny. I have my costume idea for next year now:P

Tanya,
The helicopter waits for no one!!!! ok ok so sure I'll wait on you. I want to hang off the strut this time by my legs and then slip off head down. How awesome will that be, pilot allowing of course.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

ok ok so sure I'll wait on you. I want to hang off the strut this time by my legs and then slip off head down. How awesome will that be, pilot allowing of course.

I'll probably do a helo jump again as well... I'd be interested in catching your jump maybe hang from the strut (by my hands... :P) also assuming the pilots permission...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I kept waiting for work, life, or weather to get in the way. But damned if all the stars aren't aligning ... I'll be there Friday night. :)

After the way last Halloween went, I figured 4000 miles would be far enough away from you for safety! :P:D

I'll bring Ambien... ;)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I kept waiting for work, life, or weather to get in the way. But damned if all the stars aren't aligning ... I'll be there Friday night. :)

After the way last Halloween went, I figured 4000 miles would be far enough away from you for safety! :P:D

I'll bring Ambien... ;)

Cool, i'll bring the zanax and we can have a cocktail

Blues,
Dave

http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Rock on... I just recruited one of my chick friends to come along!! She hasn't jumped before, but maybe she'll make a jump before the weekend is up!! Can't wait to see everyone! We'll be coming up thursday and leaving sunday like whoaaaaaaaa

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233