vdschoor

Byron Boogie 2006 - Oct 13-15, 2006

Nothing to be concerned about because everyone knows California guys are gay. :|

Hmmm. That would explain the pounding in my rectum.

Wow...you admit it.

How could he deny it? He was English well before he was Californian. You can't get any more gay. But then Gareth is all about breaking records. :P

Marcel, I'm there. At least Saturday, but I'll probably stay over and jump Sunday too.

Sorry about putting my name in the list out of order. Feel free to punish me. I'm particularly fond of spankings.

Damn... I never did get to spank you ;)

Marcel, I'm there. At least Saturday, but I'll probably stay over and jump Sunday too.

Sorry about putting my name in the list out of order. Feel free to punish me. I'm particularly fond of spankings.

Damn... I never did get to spank you ;)

You should've played with his nipple rings instead.

Do we get to see these non-photos???

The "non-photos" are in my laptop as we type... They are being fully investigated as to what should be knowledgeable on dropzone.com .. Unlike what your Byron Boogie shirts say... not everything ends up on this site. :P:):$

After image prints are fully investigated and deemed to be of appropriate nature... they will be submitted most likely through the NCS to our website. ;)

Actually, when you were streaking through the hanger on Amazon's shoulders, I was less surprized at the nudity, but more surprized at what a great body you were hiding under there. Could use a bit of a tan, but nice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

Actually, when you were streaking through the hanger on Amazon's shoulders, I was less surprized at the nudity, but more surprized at what a great body you were hiding under there. Could use a bit of a tan, but nice.

What are you talking about, I know nothing of this!

Why, thank you. :$

...Damn...please...show me what I missed.

I cannot show you what you missed... but I can share some photos which will not be posted on this website. ;) ... What you "missed" is far too dangerous for you.. I could show you, but then I'd have to kill you. :D:):P