RastaRicanAir

***2nd So-Far-Annual ORFUN BIRTHDAY BASH***

(see: RoamingDZ Mountain Boogie)

It's called "tagging along."
Me? A lazy organizer? YOU should try getting any of these shiftless OrFun bastards to help with anything!!
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

(see: RoamingDZ Mountain Boogie)

It's called "tagging along."
Me? A lazy organizer? YOU should try getting any of these shiftless OrFun bastards to help with anything!!

Are you kidding? Orfuns are full of it...

Oh, you said "shiftless" :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

The Orfun theme is going to fit right into this event.Wait till you hear what I have to tell you...soon.

Who are you bannishing from the roamingDZ now?
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

hmmm.... Only if they'd set aside a few minutes for Inisheeayshuns so we don't get lost in the shuffle. Remember last year was so hectic, we couldn't even do RB's on Saturday.
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Ummm, I seem to recall (vaguely :S) getting initiated into the Orfuns at SDA last year during this event. Didn't seem to be too much trouble. :P

Oh, and we DID do RB initiations. On Friday. I got initiated then too. Bolas, don't you remember that jump??? You really "Bolased" it! :P

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Check out the Skydive Carolina 20/20 Anniv. Boogie. Oct 6-8. We will being doing RB initiations Friday and Sat night. Plenty of room on the table for Orfun initiations as well! Maybe some PMS too. Camping, cookouts, Jell-O, Tequila, etc. Casa, Otter, Heli, Balloons.
There's Always Room for Jell-O!

Alright, then, let's try this again.

[see: Skydive Carolina's Anniversary 20/20 Boogie]

But they'd better show us the love we OrFuns are accustomed to! :S

So it's Carolina instead of Carolina. Man this boogie organizing stuff is HARD!

P.S. Let's assume I'll have a job by then, but I'll still be waiting for my paycheck. Who are we riding with and where are we crashing?