curtismelaniej

Skydiving Chicks Rock Boogie! Elsinore, Sep 29 - Oct 1

Hi all, Skydiving Chicks Rock Boogie is almost here! :D September 29th thru October 1st at Skydive Elsinore-- three straight days of fun on the ground and in the sky!

General registration for the boogie this year is $45, and that includes your goodie bag with t-shirt and other cool stuff, catered meal Saturday night, tons of beer, discounted jumps, raffle ticket, music/entertainment/legendary party Saturday night, access to all the aircraft and load organizing all weekend, the always-awesome Night Swoop, and all the manufacturers there that weekend as well (who are the ones donating all the prizes for the big fat raffle Sunday). PD, Velocity Sports, Vector, Aerodyne, Liquid Sky, Altimaster, Matter Clothing, Vigil, and more will be there with loads of information and demos too. (The chicks shirts this year are super-cool long sleeve too, awesome! :)
To kick off the event, Amy Chmelecki and Melissa Nelson are leading a Women's World Record Camp Sep 28-29-- registration for that special event is $99. Those participants are paying more because they are getting direct coaching from Amy and Melissa for two full days. Well worth it! B| And hopefully the camp will bring out more chicks for this year's Chicks Rock.... but then again, more chicks usually means more dudes, but I say who the hell cares, the more cool peeps the better! Get ready to jump the Skyvan, Otters, DC-3 and Helicopter, compete in the sunset hit-n-chugs, and dance the night away.... remember, the theme this year is: PARTY LIKE A ROCK STAR! So dig out your ripped jeans, spiked neck collar, and see you there! ;)

To reserve your slot in the Women's World Record Camp, book a bed in the bunkhouse, or pre-register for the boogie, please call the office directly (951) 245-9939.

Any other questions, feel free to drop me a line directly, post here, or email me at [email protected].

Blue skies and CHICKS ROCK!
Mel :)
Melanie Curtis
Skydive Elsinore
(951) 245-9939
www.skydiveelsinore.com

I just read this in detail. :o wow, what a boogie we are going to have! great job on organizing it all Mel. I think I have to start getting ready now.:)
- loads of cash. check
- knee high leather boots. check
-beer for all the new things I'm going to jump. check

... you get the idea :)

Flora's making me dress up so the rest of you girls have to promise me you'll be dolled up as well. We roll in Wednesday evening... can't wait to see everyone again!B|

Oh, and a little birdie tole me that Tony U (Tony Suits) has a new prototype wingsuit out there called the Lady Flyer... perfect time to get them out to all the lovely ladies - at Chick's Rock!!!B|

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Definitely! Tony Suits is bringing out their new wingsuit line to the boogie, so that will be super cool. Other manufacturers coming: PD, Velocity, Aerodyne, Relative Workshop, Vigil USA, Liquid Sky, Altimaster, Matter Clothing, etc! also will be there all weekend. If you want to demo, or get info, you'll def have every opportunity at this year's boogie.

Some more details......

Organizers: Amy Chemelecki, Melissa Nelson, Melanie Curtis (that's me ;)), Laura Vago, Brianne Thompson, Marie Harrell, the guys from Elsinore Gravity and Elsinore Eclipse... and more... doing everything from quality freeflying, RW, hybrids, Pink Mafia dives, Rodriguez Bros initiations, hit n' chug, all chicks loads, tracking, flocking, pretty much whatever you guys want we will do our best to make it happpen! :)
Aircraft: Both Elsinore otters, the DC-3, Skyvan, and Helicopter Sunday morning, so there should be no shortage of ways to get up in the air!

Entertainment: Night Swoop, delicious catered meal (with vegetarian option for those of you who want that), DJ til the we hours, potentially some fire-twirling, definitely some great music and performance among the jello shots, and of couse the general hilarity that ensues when we all get dressed up like rock stars and start getting rowdy.... B|

And one more reminder for those of you who want a slot in the Women's World Record Camp preceding the boogie... slots are starting to fill up, so to reserve yours call the Elsinore office at (951) 245-9939...

Any other questions, just post here or email me directly at [email protected]! :$

**See this year's chicks and guys logos attached**
(*Both logos by Christiaan Rendle*)

Hey peeps, just so there is ZERO confusion...... the party on Saturday night is a COSTUME party with a ROCK STAR theme. SO, Sat night, dress up like your inner rock star, whoever that may be..... B|

Mel,

We might have to raid your closet so I'm not stuck carrying around a rockstar wardrobe on my post boogie journey. :)

Abso-f'ing-lutely.... can't guarantee you'll love what's in there, but anything I'm not wearing, is yours....... B|

Hi all, Skydiving Chicks Rock Boogie is almost here! :D September 29th thru October 1st at Skydive Elsinore-- three straight days of fun on the ground and in the sky!

General registration for the boogie this year is $45, and that includes your goodie bag with t-shirt and other cool stuff, catered meal Saturday night, tons of beer, discounted jumps, raffle ticket, music/entertainment/legendary party Saturday night, access to all the aircraft and load organizing all weekend, the always-awesome Night Swoop, and all the manufacturers there that weekend as well (who are the ones donating all the prizes for the big fat raffle Sunday). PD, Velocity Sports, Vector, Aerodyne, Liquid Sky, Altimaster, Matter Clothing, Vigil, and more will be there with loads of information and demos too. (The chicks shirts this year are super-cool long sleeve too, awesome! :)
To kick off the event, Amy Chmelecki and Melissa Nelson are leading a Women's World Record Camp Sep 28-29-- registration for that special event is $99. Those participants are paying more because they are getting direct coaching from Amy and Melissa for two full days. Well worth it! B| And hopefully the camp will bring out more chicks for this year's Chicks Rock.... but then again, more chicks usually means more dudes, but I say who the hell cares, the more cool peeps the better! Get ready to jump the Skyvan, Otters, DC-3 and Helicopter, compete in the sunset hit-n-chugs, and dance the night away.... remember, the theme this year is: PARTY LIKE A ROCK STAR! So dig out your ripped jeans, spiked neck collar, and see you there! ;)

To reserve your slot in the Women's World Record Camp, book a bed in the bunkhouse, or pre-register for the boogie, please call the office directly (951) 245-9939.

Any other questions, feel free to drop me a line directly, post here, or email me at [email protected].

Blue skies and CHICKS ROCK!
Mel :)
Melanie Curtis
Skydive Elsinore
(951) 245-9939
www.skydiveelsinore.com

are we there yet? :|

HEY GIRLS!

Is this a newcomer friendly event? I'm B licensed, but I have ZERO girl skydiving friends....they're all males.

every event at Elsinore is newcomer friendly. Doubly so if Mel is organizing.

(And at best the ratio might flirt with 50/50 - bring your friends)

HEY GIRLS!

Is this a newcomer friendly event? I'm B licensed, but I have ZERO girl skydiving friends....they're all males.

every event at Elsinore is newcomer friendly. Doubly so if Mel is organizing.

(And at best the ratio might flirt with 50/50 - bring your friends)

Hey, thanks for the kudos, Jason! Ms. A, most DEFinitely come out for this event-- if you don't leave with a ton of new friends, both girls and guys, I would be very surprised. Come on out, there is PLENTY of organizing for all skill levels at Chicks Rock. I will most likely be doing hybrids, Pink Mafia, Rodriguez Bros, and all-chick loads, so definnitely find me when you arrive and we'll jump! B|

Only one week out, holy crap! YES! :ph34r:

Yay! I moved my weekend plans so that I can go to the boogie!

Hell YES!! Now that is what I'm talking about!! :D Ms. A, you're my kind of chick, I can already tell........ ;) Can't wait to JUMP!!!!