RandomLemming

Skydive Spain / FreeFall Addicts?

Hi all,

Am I correct in assuming that Skydive spain and Freefall addicts share a DZ?

Does anyone know if they will have the SMG-92 there this weekend (24-27 August)? A friend of mine is out there for his AFF and I was hoping to go out and join him, but I'm not sure there's much point if they just have a cessna 182.

Well, we're taking a trip over for the week 26 aug to 2 sept, and we've been assured that they will have a turbine aircraft there for the week.
Not much point traveling to Spain and jumping from a smaller aircraft than we have at home!!

From skydivespain's website

"Due to maintenance, our single turbine aircraft (SMG-92) is unavailable at Skydive Spain, effective immediately. The aircraft will return for the weekend of 5-6th August until Sunday 13th August. It will then be unavailable until approximately the beginning of September. When the aircraft is not available, we are still jumping using a Cessna 182."

But hopefully for both of you what they've told Andy is correct..
but what do I know

I was planning a trip to Seville (can’t go now as I’m broken:() and was assured that the SMG will be staying.
It was away for a service at the end of July, but was back by August. I think there was originally a plan to fly it back to the UK as a spare for the nationals as Hibaldstow was having problems with their Dornier, but I think that’s all sorted now…..
PH36 Canopy Formation Team.
www.skydive99.com
www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/PH36-Canopy-Formati