Amazon

Skydiver Blonde Boogie and BBQ at NWSKYDIVERS in Mt Vernon WA SEPT 8-10th

Yes folks.... we are having an end of the summer BBQ and BREW boogie at our little itty bitty DZ with the VERY fast 12 minutes to 14,000 ft Porter.( $20 USD)

Come check out the AWSUM scenery of the NW Corner of Washington State.....the San juan Islands...Puget Sound.. the North Cascades National Park( the so called American Alps)

Come one come all....Saturday sunset hit and chug with LANG CREEK Brewery T-shirts as prizes.

If you have heard about the brewery jumps at Lost Prairie... this is the beer you have to try.. if you have never tasted it before(OR if you have and love it):)
http://www.langcreekbrewery.com/
Kegs of Skydiver Blonde will be on tap.:)

Come on out and make some jumps... have some fun.... before the weather reverts to our WOLRD FAMOUS WET season here in the Pacific NorthWET.

http://nwskydivers.com

I am putting that on my schedule right now!!! Trying to figure a weekend to head out and this sealed it for me!

Lets get some Flocking going on! Some Belly RW!! I am sure that some people there will be willing to organize some stuff up!!

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Yes folks.... we are having an end of the summer BBQ and BREW boogie at our little itty bitty DZ with the VERY fast 12 minutes to 14,000 ft Porter.( $20 USD)

I did not notice it on the website. Also is there going to be a boogie fee for the beer and food?

Scott

Hey Scott. I posed the question to THE MA
NAGEMENT....here is the answer.B|

Some people are already asking about fees. I say skydivers need only present ticket stubs ( from that day) to eat and drink. If they bring guests, they'll just have to jump for them too! I was just gonna keep barbaque simple, burgers and dogs sorta thing, and more important, no fee other than "BUY JUMP TICKETS".

SOOOO bring your friends.. and JUMP alot all day:)
I am sure we can organize some belly flying... some hybrids..and always there will be some great freeflying at Mt Vernon. and I KNOW a bunch of flocking will be happening as well.... bring your fellow birds:D

I number of Birds that wre at the Oregon Boogie last weekend are interested in comming out to NW that weekend. We might be able to get some full Porter Birdie loads..

I can also do belly if I "Have" to... ;)

Scott

I hope to see some wingsuits there. Jim? Dave P? Scott? Tony(broken wing), Dave and Cindy (away doing RW), Heather? Michael? Seth? Eldon? Fliers from the eastside???? Oregonians? Anybody? Dave Correia borrow Dave or Cindy's suit! I should have my V-2 so my S-3 will be available.
Sometimes you eat the bear..............

Heather said she'll devote Saturday to wingsuit flying. I'll see if I can twist some wings and get more birds to commit. Also the word's not really out on the boogie, I'll check with Jeannie on wassup.

Post something on the Seattle Skydivers Message Board.. A number of the people I see at the DZ are members so I dont see why not!

Scott C.

Ok I am back from my Whitewater Sailing trip to the Mouth of the Columbia River( I needed an extreme adrenaline fix... I got it:ph34r:)

The beer is on order....

I will be there.... and I think more people will be showing up.... everyone pass the news... We WILL be jumping our buns off.

On another note.. I got a couple bottles of SAMBUCA...:)

Just dont expect a huge Bonfire.... we need to keep it to a small campfire size with the fire danger so high...... but I think we will be just fine with everything else...

Winner of the Hit and Chug will get a Skydiver Blonde T Shirt.

Just don't expect a huge Bonfire.... we need to keep it to a small campfire size with the fire danger so high...... but I think we will be just fine with everything else...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Damn straight!
Visibility during Pitt Meadows' Labour Day Boogie was limited by smoke for a couple of days.
... something about forest fires in eastern Washington State and those filthy Americans exporting their smoke to Canada. Those silly Americans even managed - briefly - to export a forest fire.
So un-cool!
I pity Claus trying to fly back to Calgary - through all that smoke - in a Cessna 150.

Post something on the Seattle Skydivers Message Board.. A number of the people I see at the DZ are members so I dont see why not!

It's in the Seattle Skydivers newsletter that I just finished putting together last night. Posting it to the site and emailing the membership is out of my hands, though. Hopefully it'll happen soon. :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Yes, the bald eagle will be soaring well before the afternoon on Saturday. And will still be flying strong after you have become exhausted from both of your flights. Incidentally I did 178 seconds yesterday, If I had only known I would have thrown 2 seconds lower. Cya Saturday.
Sometimes you eat the bear..............

Well there are always hop and pops and turnign points from 5k... BUT the BBQ and the Skydiver Blonde will be there anyway..

And Trimotor Amber

And Mandarin Hefeweisen...

I will be there mid afternoon and if we have enough people there for a load the plane will be up on Friday afternoon.