clint

(M.O.A.B) Mother Of All Boogies Sept 28 - Oct 1

It's just 6 weeks away from the fastest growing boogie! We've got many things happening this year.

Check out the hm page story in the next day or so for all the info or visit our website!

Hint, AZ Airspeed's Andy Honigbaum and World Champion Steve Curtis are coming to organize this year!

-
Clint MacBeth
Skydive Moab 435 259 JUMP
M.O.A.B. Mother Of All Boogies Sept 19 - 23, 2012

Can't wait for MOAB! :)
Clint, I've heard you've done an amazing job planning the boogie every year and I hear nothing but good things about it - and it somehow keeps getting better!? Although I couldn't make it out last time around, I'm DAMN well making it out this year! Counting the days...

B|B|B|

There's something about the smell of jet fuel, nylon, and adrenaline that gives me a huge boner.

I'm really looking foreward to this event and I'm trying to get some more east-coast jumpers out there.

I'll be driving from Raleigh NC to MOAB Sept 25-27. If anybody along that route needs a ride and wants to split the gas $$ shoot me a PM. I'll be spending 2-3 weeks in Moab & TF and coming back east in time to make BD on the 21st.
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

Some close friends and I attended MOAB last year and it was fantastic. Because we had to drive from Colorado Springs we only got to stay for about a day and a half. But in that day and a half we had two great nights of camping, beer drinking, bbq, 10+ jumps from FULL altitude of all different types and a huge landing area. I would recommend the boogie to anyone who's looking for a great time. We made a video that's posted on skydivingmovies.com here's the link.

alan

http://www.skydivingmovies.com/ver2/pafiledb.php?action=guestpass&id=3f85r