shellybellyfly

Couch Freaks 2006! Labor Day weekend

hoping that a couple of our "borrowed" items may mysteriously be returned

We had a power adapter (3 prong outlet to a 4-way regular outlet) taken the last day. I'm sure we'll never see it again.

Bill
I thought you got that back from me last year.. let me know if I did not get that to you and I will replace it for you.
Little Joe
www.greenboxphotography.com

Do you know prices yet and we're gonna be showing up at like Midnight/1-2am Tuesday night (technically Wednesday am). Any way we can get inside the gates to at least blow up our air matresses and sleep there then kick us out in the morning and wait till noon?

Edit to add: It's just 2 of us, not our whole group.
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

Speaking of "borrowed" items, those of you who were at the party on Thursday last year hosted by the Zoomeeland crew may remember the Wheel of Misfortune. It somehow walked off by itself sometime early Friday morning [:/] but I guess we got our use out of it, and since we're not hosting the party this year we won't really need it.

"Ignorance is bliss" and "Patience is a virtue"... So if you're stupid and don't mind waiting around for a while, I guess you can have a pretty good life!

Well, I guess we should count ourselves lucky that we're not complaining about rigs going lost! Somebody is some kind of junk pack rat!

Sounds like some sort of shirt opportunity. I'll be keep'n my eye (one eye since I'll have one closed as to not see double) on you people!

Martin
Experience is what you get when you thought you were going to get something else.

AC DZ

I have a request for all of you. We are looking for some video clips of couchfreaks getting to the boogie from where ever they are coming from. It will be for a segment of our boogie video entitled "getting there". Sign posts, road signs, local views of interest, tourist sights, roadtrip sights, whatever the traveling couchfreak sees that would make it into our video. Thanks!

mmmm... good weather!

Andrew,
I'm not sure when you checked the forecast, but there's a chance for rain on Saturday-Monday.
http://www.usairnet.com/weather/forecast/ft%20dodge,iowa/ Of course the only thing that affects is how hard I'll party the nights before since I can sleep in if it's raining. B|

One weather related item that's great will be the low temps. Highs in the 75-80 range with lows around 55 will make for some nice nights around the campfire and all that polyester won't be as sweaty as usual.

"Ignorance is bliss" and "Patience is a virtue"... So if you're stupid and don't mind waiting around for a while, I guess you can have a pretty good life!

Brian, I'll try not to drink all of the beer before you get here... ;) And if you're lucky I'll even save you some jello shots!

sounds like a deal. B|

and these highs of 75 in the day will be nice. i just hope cooler temps don't keep more clothing on at night! :o

MB 3528, RB 1182