valcore

2nd Annual September 11th Memorial Jump

I know everyone can remember where they were on this fateful day. Well where are you going to be this September? Join us at Carolina Sky Sports this year to remember our fallen hero’s. On Saturday September 9th (weather permitting) we will be organizing a jumps to include members of the military (active and prior), also anyone else who’s lives have been affected (to include fire department, police and family members). Military members who are attending we ask that you bring your fatigues. Attached are some pictures from last year. If you have any questions please contact me. Also Please RSVP so we know how many to plan into our dive.

Darin Hinman
USMC

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

30,000,000 legal firearm owners killed no one yesterday.

Mapquest says around 7 hours from Macon GA. Its a long drive but we would love to have you though.

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

Just a reminder Military/Civil Service 9-11 jump is coming up soon.

Looking forward to seeing everyone who sent me an e-mail this weekend. Just a reminder that there is a canopy camp going on and we WILL work around that so that we have max participation.

Don't forget your cammies.