matt1215

DZ's near DC?

Dude...Orange sucks weegegirl's dirty socks. Ooohh, SNAP. Skydive Apples is better. We've had our King Air flying for exactly 19 loads so that means we're imminently due for another pilot to come along and completely destroy a major component of the aircraft, at which point we'll all be jumping at Skydive Orange.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

West Point Virginia is worth the drive from DC.
I live in Alexandria Virginia inside the beltway and pass by two DZ's on I-95 South on my way to exit 98 and route 30. From exit 98 it's 45 minutes to West Point.

The DZ has a Twin Otter from CSS most of the time and when a Twin Otter is not available we have to tolerate jumping a CASA.
I Jumped with the guys who invented Skydiving.

West Point Virginia is worth the drive from DC.
I live in Alexandria Virginia inside the beltway and pass by two DZ's on I-95 South on my way to exit 98 and route 30. From exit 98 it's 45 minutes to West Point.

The DZ has a Twin Otter from CSS most of the time and when a Twin Otter is not available we have to tolerate jumping a CASA.

Oh no, a CASA. I'm sure you were just being tortured by the loud noise of those engines....