Elisha

Anyone at Skydive Santa Barbara this Friday?

2 things:

#1: Last I heard, up-jumpers are only allowed to jump on the weekends. You may want to call and find out.

#2: Based on the daily weather around here lately it will probably be socked in with fog/rain/thunderstorms by about 3ish till dark. Try to get there earlier.

Not trying to rain on your parade (no pun intended), these are just my observations.

2 things:

#1: Last I heard, up-jumpers are only allowed to jump on the weekends. You may want to call and find out.

#2: Based on the daily weather around here lately it will probably be socked in with fog/rain/thunderstorms by about 3ish till dark. Try to get there earlier.

Not trying to rain on your parade (no pun intended), these are just my observations.

I did a couple of jumps there the day after Christmas. Is this how things have been recently?

upjumpers are welcome 7 days a week and the weather this summer has been exceptionally good. even the thunder clouds the past week have not been a problem as they have been above 14k.

friday is going to be a busy day with a bunch of tandems. there will be plenty of caravan loads going up, but im not sure how many upjumpers will be here.