simplyputsi

Summerfest 06

What gives?? I mean I have not found a thread on here about this yet. Maybe I'm just blind, but I swear I've done a search and scanned with my own eyes and found nothing.
Yes yes I have went to the website and looked at stuff, but I guess I'm wondering why no buzz about it.
I'm interested in stopping by because I'd like to jump a wingsuit and it looks like that may be possible there.
So what is the word???
Skymama's #2 stalker -

There's not really that many dzcommers at Skydive Chicago. Plus our boogies are always so awesome we really don't need a 10 page thread telling everyone how awesome it will be. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

come on sunshine I just don't believe that. I actually had no idea of it until a mention in the WFFC thread. Then I thought hey I could stop by there on my way back from MN and maybe they would have wingsuits to jump there.
I might be mistaken, but I don't believe the web page says anything about wing suits but that is the vibe I've gotten from some of the random posts here. Anyway. I'll pm some of the peeps that said they would be there, and probably you :P;)
Skymama's #2 stalker -

scott campos will be there with demo suits and first flight courses.. there should be some other birds around some of the time too.

if your stats are right (122 jumps) , I doubt he'll, nor anyone will want take you up at this point. 200 jumps which are fairly current is usually the min for anyone.

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

What gives?? I mean I have not found a thread on here about this yet. Maybe I'm just blind, but I swear I've done a search and scanned with my own eyes and found nothing.
Yes yes I have went to the website and looked at stuff, but I guess I'm wondering why no buzz about it.
I'm interested in stopping by because I'd like to jump a wingsuit and it looks like that may be possible there.
So what is the word???

I'll be there with my wingsuit. Looking forward to jumping with Scott C. again.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I just got back from my European world tour last night and I am glad to inform you that I will indeed be at Summerfest 06. SDC's website has plenty of info here on all the fun that will be unleashed this year. Looking forward to seeing everyone again :)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING