CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com,Roaming and Rafting August 4-6

I talked with Spence about the grubbage situation and here's what we came up with. I'm going to cook a big pot of Red Beans and Rice with french bread for dinner Friday evening. I'll have it ready before the night raft trip (if we decide to go) and I promise not to include the secret ingredient.:ph34r::):P

Saturday night we'll have a couple of grills (Chris and I are bringing ours and I'm sure there are some at the RV park)so everyone bring what you want to eat (chicken, steaks, pig feet, possum whatever) and you can grill it.

I would recommend you get all your food and BEER ahead of time and bring it with you beacuse there isn't a great selection up there.

BTW Lesley, don't forget to stock up on batteries for your BOBS. I don't want to hear the wailing and gnashing of teeth that goes on when you don't have 'em. ;):D:)
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Chaoskitty
CSpenceFLY
Bolas (maybe, rafting only though, possibly night rafting)
Brandi
EJ
Hippie (1 day)
Hisgoofyness
Hottie (1 day)
Jen
Julie
jumpchikk
Kelel01
Lauraliscious + 1 guest
Micduran
missg8tordivr
Nicci + Troy (tenative - I just realized the kids start school that Friday )
Psycho Bob
Shane (Saturday Only)
Skydave
TeamJen1
vdschoor
Tom
Kim

Quite a list we have going.

I'll have it ready before the night raft trip (if we decide to go)

I intend on going on the night rafting trip as well Friday... B| Although, I do not believe Jen or Keith will as they have never been rafting...

Saturday night we'll have a couple of grills (Chris and I are bringing ours and I'm sure there are some at the RV park)so everyone bring what you want to eat (chicken, steaks, pig feet, possum whatever) and you can grill it.

The cabin I rented also has a grill, and from what I understand it is pretty close to Chris' RV spot. So add another grill to the list for cooking Saturday night..... ;)

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

Chaoskitty
CSpenceFLY
Bolas (maybe, rafting only though, possibly night rafting)
Brandi
EJ
Hippie (1 day)
Hisgoofyness
Hottie (1 day)
Jen
Julie
jumpchikk
Kelel01
Lauraliscious + 1 guest
Micduran
missg8tordivr
Psycho Bob
Shane (Saturday Only)
Skydave
TeamJen1
vdschoor
Tom
Kim
Apollo aka Keith

Added another B|

"His dick is ringing!" Female Skydiver

"Well...answer it!!!" Male Skydiver

***Just talked to the rafting people.There will be NO night run.

So I guess it's going to be cream corn or puddin wrestling for Friday night.:)

RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

I talked to the people at the camp site yesterday. There are NO grills at the camp site.

I will be bringing a Weber charcoal kettle grill for all to use.

Do we want to consider a pot luck for Saturday? Everyone can bring whatever they want to grill and a dish to pass?? Share the work and clean up, etc??

Or does everyone want to just fend for themselves?
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

***I think we should remake the movie Deliverance personally

I'll be Bert Reynolds, Hippie can be the redneck in the overalls and Spence can be Ned Beatty.:ph34r::D

"Squeal like a pig boy!"

***But they didnt say no skinny dipping!

I knew there was a reason I loved the Kitty!:)

I have fielded several calls on this so here is a public statement.Some told me the distance is 68 miles and it was going to take us 2 hrs.This is not true.www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&do=nw&rmm=1&un=m&cl=EN&ct=NA&rsres=1&1ffi=&1l=&1g=&1pl=&1v=&1n=&2ffi=&2l=&2g=&2pl=&2v=&2n=&1pn=&1a=&1c=hiawassee&1s=ga&1z=&2pn=&2a=&2c=topton&2s=nc&2z=&r=fThis is a mapquest link of a map from Hiawassee,Ga to Topton,Nc.The river company is just past Topton.The travel time by Mapquest is 1hr 4 min.And that is without taking the shortcut.Please keep in mind this is calculated using the posted speed limits.I am estimating no more than an hour to make the drive,probably less.It is an easy road,we are not talking donkey paths here.
There are probably campgrounds closer to this river and there are probably rivers closer to the campground.I will be staying at the Bald Mountain RV resort.We will be leaving at approx. 11am Sat. morning to drive to Adventurous Fast Rivers for a 1pm check in.If anyone wants to make other arrangements I hope to see you either at the campground or on the river.

But they didnt say no skinny dipping!

Excellent point. Shall I bring my 100th jump raft so we can float in the lake at the campground??? Last weekend we fit 4 chicks and a dog, I'm sure it can handle the likes of Spence and PsychoBob and Vdschoor. But maybe not all at once. :D

And I'll bring the vodka if you bring the chambord and pineapple juice! B|

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

will there be rafting in dublin next year. Also, is there any chance you could organize a trip closer to tallahassee. It's a long drive up in the mountains.
:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Hey, you want to go skiing? Brian. Make sure its in winter when we go!!

Dare I ask....

I dare i dare ask Brian, just one of his blond moments

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Chaoskitty
CSpenceFLY
Bolas (maybe, rafting only though
Brandi
EJ
Hippie (1 day)
Hisgoofyness
Hottie (1 day)
Jen
Julie
jumpchikk
Kelel01
Lauraliscious + 1 guest
Micduran
missg8tordivr
Psycho Bob
Shane (Saturday Only)
Skydave
TeamJen1
vdschoor
Tom
Kim
Apollo aka Keith
Becca
Nick
David

Quick note about the list.I need to let the rafting company know the final numbers by the 31st.I will be confirming the list before then.If you are on the list on the 31st you will be expected to pay for your slot weather you show or not.I am holding these reservations in my name and I have to pay for them.

***It's a long drive up in the mountains.

Quit your bitchin you whining pussy and get your ass up there.B|;)

don't you dare tell me to get to a boogie. On the flake list you are just ahead of leslie:P

***On the flake list you are just ahead of leslie.

:D:D:D You still need to get your ass up there.