CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com,Roaming and Rafting August 4-6

Do they have kyaks for rent too?

ROTFLMAO!!!! :D:D:D

Do you really want to attempt to kayak again after your stellar performance in Costa Rica?!?

He must have flipped the kayak at least 5 times. And this was in the ocean! I have a feeling it would be harder to keep the kayak upright in that river. :P

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

FYI: Hottie is scratching off the list. She may still be present for the camping and festivities, just no rafting for her.

Chaoskitty
CSpenceFLY
Bolas (maybe, rafting only though
Brandi
EJ
Hippie (1 day)
Hisgoofyness
Hottie (1 day)
Jen
Julie
jumpchikk
Kelel01
Lauraliscious + 1 guest
Micduran
missg8tordivr
Nicci + Troy (tenative - I just realized the kids start school that Friday )
Psycho Bob
Shane (Saturday Only)
Skydave
TeamJen1
vdschoor
Tom
Kim
Apollo aka Keith
Becca
Nick
David
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

***Hottie is scratching off the list. She may still be present for the camping and festivities, just no rafting for her.

No way! Unable! No can do! We want Hottie, We want Hottie! :)

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Hey Cap'n Nemo, we need to get the same crew we had last time so we can take turn splashing Kristi with the paddles.:D:S
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

FYI: Hottie is scratching off the list. She may still be present for the camping and festivities, just no rafting for her.

Hottie told me yesterday she doesn't like to get wet. :o:D

...with WATER... :):P

I dont know what boat im gonna fit in, but somebody will have to put up with the dirty hippie.
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I'm not on the Raft Tards. The Raft Tards were PsychoBob, Skinnyshrek, Bobster, BOLAS as team captain (how could I forget?!) and poor Chaoskitty.

I'm on Team America and Team Paddle (me) Faster.

But I think an all-girl Team 'Licious raft would be pretty sweet. I bet we could teach those boys a thing or two. :P

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Spence was on our raft Laura!! Don't you remember the near death experience we had with him? He shoulda been on the raft tards boat because he definitely rode the short raft when he learned how to guide a raft down the river!!!:D:P

stevie wonder would of been a better guide.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Yes, I DO remember! And I don't know what I was thinking when I posted that. I was about to leave work and my brain was a bit fried. :S

I realized I screwed that up as I was on my way home. So I realized I made the mistake before y'all pointed it out to me. :$;)

Spence, I'm apologize, you were a wonderful captain of Team America!

*** will pick the captains and then we will pick teams like you did for dodge ball in school.

Lesley, Laura and I already have our "Team Paddle Me Faster" shirts from last year and this is our "disfunctional family" reunion.
We have recruited Jean as our new team member so show us as the new and improved "TEAM PADDLE ME FASTER"!

But I think an all-girl Team 'Licious raft would be pretty sweet. I bet we could teach those boys a thing or two. :P

You know if theres an all-girl boat, Hippie is going to get on it.

You're damn right! Its GOOD to be the hippie!B|
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

It's official........ Troy & I will not be attending this awesome sounding rafting trip [:/].

Have fun everybody!

Blues,
Nicci
Next time a sunrise steals your breath or a meadow of flowers leaves you speechless, remain that way. Say nothing and listen as heaven whispers, "Do you like it? I did it just for you."