atsaubrey

California Central Valley

Please feel free to move this to the correct forum if this doesn't fit.

I am moving to Visalia, CA next month and the closest DZ with a tubine aircraft seems to be Taft. Lets face it Taft is in the middle of no where and i'm looking to maybe do some car pooling. Any how send me instant messages.
"GOT LEAD?"

I jump at Taft. I don't know anyone that is from the north, most are locals, bakersfield, northernish LA, and a few of us from the central coast. Your better off just going once or twice and asking around, most of them aren't on DZ.com. I'm going on Sunday, I'll ask around for you.

You are coming to the Star Farms Boogie aren't you? It's only a 2 hour drive from Visalia.;)

Visalia has that small town feel but has about everything you need....at least that is what i think. I am here in Visalia now and the 110f friggin heat is stupid hot!

...and it will probably stay that hot until October. At least you're not far from the Ground Launching Center if you want to learn how to do that.