skybytch

Star Farms Boogie - Sept 16-17, California

I just think you all need to move to this coast ;)

I was thinking about moving somewhere in the middle and starting a new religion.Who's with me?

Church of what's happening now!!;)

Anyway, Anyone that know Lisa knows this is gonna be a great time!! Mark you calendars, get the time off or call in sick from work and come party with Skybytch and the folks from Nor-Cal.

Fire Safety Tip: Don't fry bacon while naked

I'll be attending the boogie.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I live about ten miles from Paso.

Anyone who needs a ride from Santa Maria or SLO airport, PM me. I can arrange rides as needed.

I have a small tent pup tent and a bigger cabin tent that can made available to fly-in jumpers.

Chaoskitty
Clownburner
CSpenceFLY and as many RoamingDZers as I can find!
Cornholio!
Feeblemind
Fungh
Gia
Lovelife11
Lauralicious (definate maybe?)
McBeth
monkycndo
NWFlyer
Seabazz1
skybytch
Uponone

Just updated my name ;) Lovelife22 not 11 :P

Chaoskitty
Clownburner
Cornholio!
Feeblemind
Fungh
Gia
Lovelife22
Lauralicious (definate maybe?)
McBeth
monkycndo
NWFlyer
Seabazz1
skybytch
Uponone

BTW, where do we register?? Can't Wait!! :)

Bytch, we doing that web site we talked about for this? You know, the one with the topless pictures of you? The ones you sent look great - you just need to let me know which ones to use. :ph34r::ph34r:>:(
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Bytch, we doing that web site we talked about for this?

Yup. I'm just slow. ;)

It's okay, I'm making good money on the topless photos alone. (Guys, you can PM me for the Paypal information... after I get your money, I'll send you the URL :D:D:D).

It's okay, I'm making good money on the topless photos alone. (Guys, you can PM me for the Paypal information... after I get your money, I'll send you the URL :D:D:D).

Hey what about us girls that want to see :P

I was using that colloquially. Guys = anyone who wants to see, no matter your gender. :D

Chaoskitty
Clownburner
Cornholio!
Feeblemind
Fungh
Gia
Lovelife22
Lauralicious
McBeth
monkycndo
NWFlyer
Seabazz1
skybytch
Uponone

Just changed my status from definite/maybe to definite! Chaoskitty and I have plane tickets! Now y'all can quit bitchin' about how the Roaming DZ never visits the west coast. :P

FYI, we get in to San Jose at 12:10 Friday afternoon. Now, who wants to give us rides and let us borrow tents??? B|

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Chaoskitty
Clownburner
Cornholio!
Feeblemind
Fungh
Gia
Lovelife22
Lauralicious
McBeth
monkycndo
NWFlyer
Seabazz1
skybytch
Uponone

Just changed my status from definite/maybe to definite! Chaoskitty and I have plane tickets! Now y'all can quit bitchin' about how the Roaming DZ never visits the west coast. :P

FYI, we get in to San Jose at 12:10 Friday afternoon. Now, who wants to give us rides and let us borrow tents??? B|

Updated list>>

Chaoskitty
Clownburner
Cornholio!
Feeblemind
Fungh
Gia
Lovelife22
Lauralicious
McBeth
monkycndo
NWFlyer
Seabazz1
skybytch
Uponone
funjumper101

Anyone who needs a tent, sleeping bags, etc, PM me. I have several that I can loan out. First come, first served. Lauralicious and Chaoskitty already have first dibs. I have more tent space than sleeping bags and pads, so anyone that can bring some, speak up. I'll have a coleman stove, a two burner propane cooker, pots/pans, coffee making supplies, etc. Star Farms has a fine 'cue setup, so I won't bring mine unless it is needed.

Chaoskitty
Clownburner
Cornholio!
Feeblemind
Fungh
funjumper101
Gia
Lovelife22
Lauralicious
McBeth
monkycndo
NWFlyer
Seabazz1
skybytch
Uponone

Fixed it so Beth wouldn't have to.:P

edit: Spence was in the wrong spot for a while as well and Beth missed it. You slackin' Honey.:ph34r:
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Chaoskitty
Clownburner
Cornholio!
Feeblemind
Fungh
funjumper101
Gia
Lovelife22
Lauralicious
McBeth
monkycndo
NWFlyer
Seabazz1
skybytch
Uponone

Fixed it so Beth wouldn't have to.:P

edit: Spence was in the wrong spot for a while as well and Beth missed it. You slackin' Honey.:ph34r:

Thank you... you are too sweet to me :P

For those folks that are coming from out of the area, the weather in Paso is likely to be really nice at that time of year. however...

Paso gets really hot, often as much as 115 in the summer. It is a dry heat, so plan to drink a lot of water. Even in September it can break 100 during the day. It cools off fast when the sun goes down. You should pack some long pants and might want a light jacket later in the evening. Sometimes it can get downright chilly overnight. I have had temps of 110 at my house in the daytime, and temps in the low 50s late that night.

Do you like wine? Paso Robles has been written up as the new Napa in Forbes magazine. There are over 150 wineries in the greater Paso Robles area.

Now, who wants to give us rides and let us borrow tents???

I have an extra 3 man tent that you can borrow. But I probably won't make it to Paso till around 7-8 at night.

Let me know... B|

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I have more tent space than sleeping bags and pads, so anyone that can bring some, speak up.

We'll have room to haul some camping stuff down from NorCal. If anyone wants to ship theirs out, let me know and I'll get you the address.

I have more tent space than sleeping bags and pads, so anyone that can bring some, speak up.

We'll have room to haul some camping stuff down from NorCal. If anyone wants to ship theirs out, let me know and I'll get you the address.

On that note, if anyone wants to ship their stuff to my house send me a PM.

Seriously thinking about this, but I'd like to make a week out of it as it would be my :D trip to Cali. Are there any boogies the week before or after?
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Seriously thinking about this, but I'd like to make a week out of it as it would be my :D trip to Cali. Are there any boogies the week before or after?

Not aware of any boogies (the locals may know more) but you could head either north or south and hit lots of big dropzones that will be busy on the weekend, and some will be open during the week as well (and there's always tunnel time in Perris).
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke