murphyka

Hey Ladies! Who wants to Play?

Dammit. I'm getting in on this this year come hell or high water.

The first one of you ladies who makes a comment about the ugly chick with glasses, mustache and the French Braid will get...will get...well, yelled at!

:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

To achieve a "SCR," the formation must exit without ANY grips. One person falls and sort of sets the base (the maggot). The others come to the them. Since it's easier to just sit there and wait...they put the low timer in the base spot...and use THEIR talent to make the SCR happen.

I was the maggot of my "SCR" and DAMNED proud of it, too! :D
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Well, whatever you want to call it, that's what I'm best at right now. My only 5-way was done like that-- I got to be the one in the center. But I want to get better so I don't have to be in the center; so maybe some of y'all could help me with that on Thursday???? :$
Blue skies & happy jitters ~Mockingbird
"Why is there something rather than nothing?"

To achieve a "SCR," the formation must exit without ANY grips. One person falls and sort of sets the base (the maggot). The others come to the them. Since it's easier to just sit there and wait...they put the low timer in the base spot...and use THEIR talent to make the SCR happen.

This is where I show my "old school."
The neophyte (maggot) should have to work for it. Not just lay there and wait.

Again....2 cases of beer. One (cheap) for the ceremony and one (best) for us to drink.

Well, I pretty much just fell there for my SCR. As the only female on the load, it seems a little wrong to say I laid there :P. That was in 1976. I think it's a pretty longstanding tradition. You have to be able to fly stable and not freak out.

The SCS is to show that you can actually fly well enough to catch the rest of the folks.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Well, docking 8th or later, right you are! I would like to see ALL SCS's but that's not going to happen.

Otherwise, docking 1st - 6th takes work, too.

I am hoping a young women by the name of justplainchic chimes in.

This girl should be a solid player for you. Hey wait a minute I need her for SCR's, what am I doing?
She just wrote an article that will be published in August Skydiving mag on How SkyFest Boogies.
IMO she did an awesome job.
She is also leaving the country shortly after SkyFest with the Army.

Oh BTW it will be her first time to be published:o:o Hmmm and I cant remember if she has been through the SCR ceremony either.;)

carry on ladies
I let her tell the rest of her story