murphyka

Hey Ladies! Who wants to Play?

What happens on the plane....stays on the plane!!

Well, my question is, can I bribe the pilot to climb slower? I mean does anybody really mind a 1 1/2 hour climb to altitude? ;)

Hell, with 19 hotties on board think of the extra altitude potential. It may take a while to climb to 33,000 feet anyway!!;);)
Blues,
Nathan

If you wait 'til the last minute, it'll only take a minute.

Hey ladies!!

Thank you sooo much for helping us out here. This is one of those dives that gets talked about for a long time. I am really jealous though, my brother and I brought this Patch "back to life" if you will back in 2001 during the JSM (Jerry Schrimsher Memorial Boogie). This event was the "birth" of SkyFest. Maybe someday I will get my Pink Patch, yes thats right I dont have one yet.:(:( I have to tell you the video I saw from the ride to altitude looked like a lot of fun. At about the 5 minute call the ladies would have the winner crawl from the front of the plane across everyones lap, spanking the winners ass as they made their way down to the tail.
It didnt matter if the winner was male or female their ass was slapped. Great video.

Again, many thanks to all for making this happen!

Now lets get the record and bring it back to Houston, all we need is a 29 way and you will be the new Women's TeXXas State record holders!!

See you all soon

I have to tell you the video I saw from the ride to altitude looked like a lot of fun. At about the 5 minute call the ladies would have the winner crawl from the front of the plane across everyones lap, spanking the winners ass as they made their way down to the tail.
It didnt matter if the winner was male or female their ass was slapped. Great video.

Let me reiterate...that what happens on the plane stays on the plane!! ;):):$
Blue Skies!!!
Kimmy

I have to tell you the video I saw from the ride to altitude looked like a lot of fun. At about the 5 minute call the ladies would have the winner crawl from the front of the plane across everyones lap, spanking the winners ass as they made their way down to the tail.

Let me reiterate...that what happens on the plane stays on the plane!! ;):):$

I promise to never, ever say a word about the sexual molestation that may occur to me during said skydive (if I'm lucky enough). I also promise to bribe appreciate the organizer so that I may be lucky enough.;)B|

Oh, and I still volunteer to do as many test jumps as necessary to make sure it's safe for others!;)
Blues,
Nathan

If you wait 'til the last minute, it'll only take a minute.

I also promise to bribe appreciate the organizer so that I may be lucky enough.;)B|

Oh, and I still volunteer to do as many test jumps as necessary to make sure it's safe for others!;)

Good luck I have been trying to bribe them for the last 5 years!!!!:S
You would think I could find a way to get on, I mean I do help a little bit in the organizing of this event.B|
I dont even have a patch...:(:(

If you are coming out of retirement for this, we might just have to make it a formation load. And be sure that you have that frap hat on for easy access! We promise these kiss passes will be much better than the last one you got!! (Sorry, Tom)
Blue Skies!!!
Kimmy

Would I need to be a part of the Women's Texas State Record attempt to play? I'm not from Texas, and I have limited experience with bigways.
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

I don't know what all of this means, but if I could fit in, I'd love to help out. :)
I have some very limited group RW stuff. Recently got my SCR at Aggieland, but I was the maggot. I DO have a brand new RW suit with booties that will help me fit in as far as fall rate.

If it means flying in to dock...I don't think I'll be your girl, unless it's under a CRW canopy! ;)

Let me know if you could use me! :$
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

I don't know what all of this means, but if I could fit in, I'd love to help out. :)
I have some very limited group RW stuff. Recently got my SCR at Aggieland, but I was the maggot. I DO have a brand new RW suit with booties that will help me fit in as far as fall rate.

If it means flying in to dock...I don't think I'll be your girl, unless it's under a CRW canopy! ;)

Let me know if you could use me! :$

Maybe we could have you help out with some SCR's the day before and we can fine tune you for the other.;)

thanks for your help

J

Maybe we could have you help out with some SCR's the day before and we can fine tune you for the other.

Really? :)
WOW! You all are the BEST! THANKS!

thanks for your help

Who's helping who here? :$
Nina

I'll be at the dz on Tuesday setting up the tent, etc....and we'll be there every day until it's over. I'll definitely come and look you up. Thanks for everything! :)
:D :D
Nina

please pass on to Kurstan she still owes me beer from last skyfest

and I aim to collect even though i wish I owed her beer..she will remember

hint...broken leg

59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com

"Y'all" is singular, "all y'all" is plural

And the possessive is "y'all's" (as in "Y'all's boogie is gonna' rock!")--- only word with two apostrophes. ;)

Don't forget You'uns - Ya'll plus a few. ex: You'uns gonna have bug fun, y he-ah? :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.