murphyka

Hey Ladies! Who wants to Play?

Alright ladies, it's time to come together and give a lucky jumper a chance to share the sky (and the plane ride;)) with 19 women at once! The TeXXas Pink Patch dives are scheduled for Friday, Saturday and Sunday at Skyfest!

The plan is to make 2 to 3 20-way jumps per day between 8:00am and 1:00pm. The 20th slot on each jump will be raffled off to a lucky jumper. Each jump will have a different winner. The raffle tickets are $10 which covers the winners slot.

The Pink Patch dives will also serve as warm-up dives for the Women's Texas State Record attempts that will be made on Saturday and Sunday (if needed). The current record is 28. We are sure to be able to beat it!!

Okay...now that you have some of the details...WHO WANTS TO PLAY?:)
Blue Skies!!!
Kimmy

It goes to skydiving scholarships mainly; there's a lot of information in the Skyfest thread in Events. The skydiving scholarships mean that some local (i.e. Texas mainly) skydivers are selected for additional training, paid for by the proceeds. This can include RW training, a tunnel camp, freefly training -- whatever is appropriate for that person.

Jerry Schrimsher was a longtime Texas jumper and DZO who died in freefall. His sons run the boogie, and his widow comes. It's a way to invest back in the sport.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I won that about three years ago. It was horrible I tell ya. Walking up and down the plane with the women spanking my arse to altitude. It was the most humiliating objectified experience of my life.

Where do I sign up? :D

Now ya gots me wondering if I should wear my pink TeXXAs hat or my Cowboy hat so people will recognize me?
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

I think you need to wear that dashing scarf and vest. Yeah, the vest -- and make sure it's open, too :)

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I won that about three years ago. It was horrible I tell ya. Walking up and down the plane with the women spanking my arse to altitude. It was the most humiliating objectified experience of my life.

Where do I sign up? :D

Now ya gots me wondering if I should wear my pink TeXXAs hat or my Cowboy hat so people will recognize me?

Oh shit... Does skyfest mean lots of 10 gallon hats and gun slinnging cowboys?
Will people in the bars be strapping guns.....?

Think i better keep to myself.:$

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Dunno. Is costing £130 uk to change the tickets for it.
I hope i can afford it. Skyfest is sounding like a lot of fun.

SkyFest is A LOT of fun. It's not about the party (but there is a party if that's what you're into) but more about the upcoming jumper. We spend the first thre days (Wed-Fri) focused on them and getting them ready for the weekend. We have organized jumps for all disciplines and for all levels. It's a great time for everyone!!

Plus, you can sign up for the pink patch and maybe you'll win a jump with us!! :)

Oh shit... Does skyfest mean lots of 10 gallon hats and gun slinnging cowboys?

Nope, that's winter time wear... this time of year it's straw hats and gun slinging..
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

I am sorry that your experience was horrible. I promise to try to keep the women more tame this year;) Wait a minute......No I won't!!!![laugh
Blue Skies!!!
Kimmy

I am sorry that your experience was horrible. I promise to try to keep the women more tame this year;) Wait a minute......No I won't!!!!:D

Oh no!! You can't keep the women tame. That's no fun!!!! :D:D:D:D

After having a life ban from speakers corner i might just start practising my texan accent and losing the kiwi accent;)

Cool! B| Just remember to use "y'all" when you're talking about more than 1 person. It's pronounced "yawl." :D:P:D

"Y'all" is singular, "all y'all" is plural :P

After having a life ban from speakers corner i might just start practising my texan accent and losing the kiwi accent;)

Cool! B| Just remember to use "y'all" when you're talking about more than 1 person. It's pronounced "yawl." :D:P:D

"Y'all" is singular, "all y'all" is plural :P

It's interchangeable. :D:P:D:D:D I think I use "y'all" WAY more than I use "all y'all," if I even use that at all. I don't remember using it much. :P