josheezammit

October 27th to 29th - 2nd Annual Halloween Carnival Skydive San Marcos

Ya'll don't forget about the wingsuit bitches
We put on a really good show last year and plan on more of the same again this year (maybe we will raise the pull altitude slightly)

We will be providing free first flight courses for those qualified and wanting to learn to fly. Various demos will be on hand.

And remember wingsuits can make it back from really shitty spots that have been talked about earlier;)

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

Ya'll don't forget about the wingsuit bitches
We put on a really good show last year and plan on more of the same again this year (maybe we will raise the pull altitude slightly)

Watching you exit the casa and then disappear UP was one of the coolest things i have ever seen.B|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Watching you exit the casa and then disappear UP was one of the coolest things i have ever seen.

even better than when I streaked the AOT Boogie right after the depressing speeches???? cause that was cool:P

even better than when I streaked the AOT Boogie right after the depressing speeches???? cause that was cool

That was better than streaking AOT, GayFF, AOT humpfree the dog imitation, JB imitationS, your version of the SCR ceremony, skyfest smoke landings, AND the batwing in the video.;):D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Still trying to find your way back?:)

You know how those old people are.:D

What day is it? Is it Tuesday? I think we get lime jello on Tuesdays.:S
L.A.S.T. #24
Co-Founder Biscuit Brothers Freefly Team
Electric Toaster #3
Co-Founder Team Non Sequitor
Co-Founder Team Happy Sock

just an update, if you look on skydive san marcos' website, you can now see some of the gayest shit I have ever seen voodew and juju do, and they pulled their protege kyle into it.....i think i need to throw up.....its under gallery's on the tool bar[:/]

:o Voodew, Juju, and Kyle are gods. I kneel in their presence.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

Hi,

someone can get me a ride from Houston International to SSM on October 26??

Anyone???:S

I have some friends in H-town, none of them are going, but I will ask for you, they may know someone. Also, call ssm and see if one of thier people will pick you up, its only a couple hours. In fact, the dzo's live in Houston, so maybe they can get you. Give em a call and see what they say.

my body, my choice

[ In fact, the dzo's live in Houston, so maybe they can get you. Give em a call and see what they say.

That's what I wanted to avoid as he will do as soon as I ask him. :$ Therefor this would be my last option.

Just PM me if you find someone.

thanks,

M.
vSCR No.94
Don't dream your life - live your dream!

With all the questions about balloon jumps here are some answers.

BALLOON JUMPS ARE NEVER GUARANTEED
if the winds are high no balloon jumps

if you don't have a b liscense or are not at least b qualified no balloon jump

if you are not comfortable landing off the DZ no balloon jump

If you don't want to waste half a day helping to inflate and deflate the balloon --- no balloon jump

How do I know this --- for the last 6 yrs I have inflated and deflated hot air balloons numerous times all over Texas trying to jump one and something always goes wrong --- I helped organize the balloon to be at SSM and I will be on the first balloon jump that takes place.............so its a safe bet the winds will be honking or the balloon will have a hole in it:S:S