CSpenceFLY

Destin,Fla . Beach Jumps June 24-25

its after 6 pm don is drunk

So are you.

yeah and your point is...yeah like usual you have no point so plan the back yard boogie at spences wh dont ya
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Adam (dont remember your dz.com name)
Bolas
Chaoskitty
CSpenceFLY
Dbattman [<-- Not digging any damn ditches]
FallingOsh
goofyjumper
hisgoofyness
HUSHPUPPY
JUMPINGBEAN001
jumpchikk
kelel01
Lauraliscious
Lil'Zilla
MicDuran
missg8tordivr (she's coming whether she likes it or not)
Popsjumper
Psycho Bob
Revillusion
Rigger the Wonder Dog
Rkymtnhigh
Scotty and Tami C. ? (working on a blue sky flu weekend)
Skinnyshrek
skyedivr
Skydave
Slim (will load org for food)
teamjenn1
The_Don & jeannier
Timber

I'll bring some tarps. Don't have the screw downs though.

Okay you crazy fucks, sorry I didn't return your calls if you left a VM but my phone was fucked up or maybe I was too fucked up to figure out how to use the bastard.
I got back from the Family Reunion Boogie in Chester ( that none of you lazy, whinning bitches bother to attend) and was hangin with my"PMS", "Hellfish", "DirtySanchez", "Rodriguez Brothers" and "Muff Brothers" Homey's.

IT WAS SWEET!:DI plan on making some Psycho Punch for Saturday night and can't wait to see everyone. Even that fat bastard from Tallahassee! B|:P:)
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

I can hardly wait to see the looks when someone hooks in while ringing a cowbell:D.

Cowbell located and already in the car!!! B|

Do we have any drummers coming down? I can't find my gross of drumsticks I bought as of yet... If not, I can try to get by Guitar Center and pick some up...

I will also try to get by wally world and pick up some screw down stakes for the tarp and shade canopy.

This will be the longest work week ever...

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

Land out and talk to the WUFFOs.Sell a tandem.Maybe we can work out some compensation for bringing a tandem to the tent.

I'll be bring a portable editing station so they can have video as well.

I recommend those screw in dog stakes

Go directly to the pet store for those. We went to Home Depot, Lowes and Wal-mart and couldnt find any. Might help to call them augers. We mentioned "screw type dog stakes and just got dumb looks. But that is pretty typical at H-D, Lowes and W-M any more [:/]
Skydave
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

So I'm on the fence about going for the day on Saturday....I think I can get my work done Thursday and Friday, but I have a final on Monday and I KNOW I'm not going to get anything done that day....

Convince me?

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

What he said and all of the cool kids will be there.And we'll have steaks and Sea food on the beach Sat. night.And...and...and well where else would you want to be?And if you stay home you know you will not get any thing done cause you will just sit around and wish you were in Destin at the beach.And...and...and BEACH JUMPS!!!

Brie! Come to the beach! It'll be tons of fun. B| It's not that far of a drive. It can be more incentive to get your studying done on Thursday and Friday and not procrastinate. Sand, water, a kick-ass plane, cookout, good people, and Kitty crack margaritas! What more could a girl ask for on a Saturday in June?!

Oh yeah, and you still need to become a Team 'Licious member.... :P

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091