MagicGuy

Jumptown Regulars

I'm gonna be coming down to Jumptown probably next weekend. I want to come hang out and meet some people from here, watch some people make some jumps and stuff. They have this new program now called AFF Camp, which sounds great. You can complete your AFF in four days. Hopefully I'll be able to take the class sometime this month, but I want to come down and hang out before I do AFF.

Any Jumptown regulars that think they're going to be up there next weekend?

What’s up man.

I will most likely be there, and there is a lot of Jumptowners that don’t post much on Dz.com but they will be jumping

Come on down dude you will have a blast.
I wish they had the new program when I was going threw AFF.

Don't be shy make sure you introduce your self. I'll be the dude with the big ass Red rig and the yellow red and black jumpsuit
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

They have this new program now called AFF Camp, which sounds great. You can complete your AFF in four days.

Here's from the announcement to Jumptowners.
"Jumptown has just introduced a new AFF Camp to its ever-growing list of programs.
"You can read all about it on www.jumptown.com but what it is is a camp for beginner jumpers that starts on Thursdays where the student will take their AFF First Jump Course and it will continue Friday, Saturday and Sunday where the student will make as many jumps as they need to get to solo status. The cost for the first 8 jumps is discounted to $1,400.00 and the students will be assigned specific staff to stay with them throughout the program. No waiting, no stretching it out over weeks, they can get their training done in a minimal amount of time."

HW

Jumptown is one of my favorite DZs to go to! You will absolutly love it there, and won't want to leave. Everyone is so great there. Of course, I usually only go there when some CRW stuff is going on. But it's one incredible place. Have fun!

CReW Skies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

am I still considered a regular if I'm not jumpin' this season? :P:)

You'll love Jumptown - I have to get up there this season to check out all the new digs... maybe when the little one gets a bit bigger...

Jen
Arianna Frances