sandi

skydiving in Indiana

Jerry's Skydiving Circus is the closest to Bloomington. I think it's about an hour away. It's my home DZ. Nice people and 3 C182's. Send me a PM if you'd like more information.

Scott B|

"Your mother's full of stupidjuice!"
My Art Project

I go to school At Culver Military Academy in Northern Indiana. I jsut go to Goshen or skydive chicago. But greensburg I here is a blast.

See you around next year most likely. I am headed to Ohio University next year and will be jumping with Purdue Kids as well as IU kids next year

-jeff-

I'd suggest checking out Jerry Skydiving Circus-I haven't had the chance to jump there but I stopped by when I was working the area one afternoon and fell in love with the bunch that was there. That's the ONLY thing I hate about not covering Indiana any more. I would have loved to get to know those guys better.
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

check out air indiana if you ever happen to be between kokomo and lafeyete. great little dz with great people, when i go to peru for my reserve weekends i try and make it out there for a jump or two on saturdays