SkydiveSussex

Tailgate in Sussex

John Klueg from East Coast Freefly will be here all weekend to fulfill your every organizing need.

Food and music Saturday will be provided by Jacov in D'Lounge our newly renovated cafe.

And might I add that if you have never had Jacob's cooking, you just don't know what you are missing. He is a fantastic cook! I definitely regret that I will not be able to make it out to Sussex this weekend!
~Dottie

“Everything looks perfect from far away.”
Postal Service, Such Great Heights

Right on -- I'll see you there in the morning. I've heard good things about Sussex and have been looking for a good reason to get out there. What better reason than the Skyvan!

If anyone wants a ride from Manhattan, feel free to PM me -- I will be renting a car at 7am.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

It was a fun day, glad I came out. Even with the shifty weather and 100+ tandems, I got on pretty much every load I wanted to get on, and finding people to jump with was very easy. Good job organizing too -- getting all of those tandems in was a tremendous feat considering how tough the weather was. And I hope Mike got in his 21 jumps.

Beautiful place to jump, and lots of nice people too. See you again soon, and thanks B|

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.