Laurel

Barksdale Airshow Skydiving Demos in Shreveport, LA

This weekend, not only will the Canadian Parachute team do CRW demos, but local favorites, Bill Geaslin, Trea Miller, Gregg Flowers, Jeff Darnell, Chris Parker, Donnie Cockrell, Jason Blake, and Kelly Lawson will be jumping into Barksdale both Saturday and Sunday at 2:30pm. Cameron Cockrell will be ground crew and Wyche T. Coleman and I will be announcing. I have made a great CD of upbeat music to play while the demo is going on and it should be really exciting. Also, Bill's Skydive Louisiana has a booth between the B-52 and B-1. So, if you are in the Shreveport/Bossier City, Louisiana area, come out!
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

I did that show twice - 92 and 94 I think. We got weathered out the first year - didn't get to jump at all. We just pigged out on crawdads and beer.

The second time we not only jumped the air show, but did a demo and some fun jump organizing at S'Port City Skydivers. That was my only experience with a Beech 18.

Narrating is near and dear to my heart - I miss it. Have a great show - safe jumps and all.
Arrive Safely

John

Oh my gosh, I've been to that show! We lived in Shreveport in the late 80's and had a lot of fun at that show when we went. I hope you have a great and safe time! B|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I did my first tandem out of the twin beech back in 1999 at Sport City. Lordy, we were a bandit group. Today's jumps went very well out of the DC-3 and I hope all is the same tomorrow. :)
My Pink M

We went to the airshows at Barksdale and the downtown airport every year so I probaby was there when you were. I grew up in Shreveport - lived here from 1972-1995, again from 1999-2001, and yet again since October of 2005.
My Pink M

i thought you sold all of your gear and we were done with you. no one cares about laurel anymore. give it a rest.............just kiddin you nappyhead beotch i miss ya tons. give willy brightwell a big smootch for me