FFAdventures

CK1 Rocky Horror Tracking Boogie and World Record at Skydive Cross Keys, Memorial Weekend

EVERYBODY TRACKS!

Come check out the Rocky Horror Tracking Boogie, May 26-29. This Boogie is dedicated to every skydiver, in every discipline. Our goal is to help you improve your tracking skills, whether you are a beginner, a belly flier who needs to polish your track, a freeflyer, or a skilled tracker who wants to partake in a world record! The coaching for tracking is free all weekend, with CK1's Jimmy Tranter, Will Lajeunesse, and Yonatan Ran.

Registration begins on Friday, with the first tracking dives. Tracking coaching and practice will happen in small skill-level groups all weekend, lead by Jimmy, Will, and Yonatan. In addition Sunday, trackers who are interested and able will build a world record.

This Boogie is for everyone. Get better with CK1, and have a blast in the sky, and at night. Nightly entertainment includes showing of the Rocky Horror Picture Show, Dinner, DJ, Keg, and extras.

Prizes for most improved tracker! Registration is $25 and includes all the entertainment, beverages, T-Shirt, and free group coaching throughout the event. The only requirement is an A License!

Please let us know if you are coming at [email protected] or add your name right here!
Where the world comes to skydive!

We will be coaching all kinds of tracking, belly and back, so if your interested in learning how to track, all kinds of tracking, this is for you....

Even experienced trackers should come, we intend on chalenging everyone.... so come try it out...

Yonatan

The Performance Designs Northeast Tour will be attending the CK1 Rocky Horror Tracking Boogie over Memorial day. Come check us under the new PD tent if your interested in flying a demo canopy or have questions about our products, our company, or skydiving in general. We'll be bringing out Katana's, Velocities, Sabre 2's, Spectre's, Sillouette's, Stilletto's, and we'll have your favorite RESERVES set up as mains so you can demo them as well.

Look for the big Orange tent, and lets get Tracking!!!!!

Albert Bechtold
Northeast Tour Representative
Performance Designs, Inc.
Watch out for planters.

So did anyone jump in Rocky Horror costumes?????????????????????? I can't beilieve I couldn't go to this, that is my favorite movie of all time! I could have costumed everyone for this. I played in Allentown, PA And NYC for years. Here is a pic of me jumping in my Columbia costume, She is my FAVORITE!
"Well behaved women rarely make history"

Psst. It hasn't happened yet. ;)

Edited to add and stir the pot: Besides, you're coming to Emerald Coast to do beach jumps. :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Edited to add and stir the pot: Besides, you're coming to Emerald Coast to do beach jumps. :P

Dammit Bolas!! I told her it was last weekend so i didn't have to pay for a trip to Jersey>:( Guess what i will have to do now?:D:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Dammit Bolas!! I told her it was last weekend so i didn't have to pay for a trip to Jersey>:( Guess what i will have to do now?:D:D:D

WTF OVER!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

Like we have time to go with everything else going on. I think they should move this to August when I will be up that way:D:D:D:D
"Well behaved women rarely make history"

Dont forget to bring your Rocky Horror parafenalia! Were all gettin decked out in drag and the whole nine! Bring newspapers and squirt guns and all that jazz! Were gona hand out scripts for all you people that have no idea what to do during the show so you can keep up! Its gona be awsome!