CieloDiosa

SGC Memorial Day (Weekend) BOOGIE!!!

Amahra from Freak N Suits will also be bringing some PD demo canopies for people to jump as well as some PD reserves for people to jump as main canopies. If anyone who is coming to the boogie wants to demo a specific PD canopy, please post on here so she knows what to bring!

Amahra from Freak N Suits will also be bringing some PD demo canopies for people to jump as well as some PD reserves for people to jump as main canopies. If anyone who is coming to the boogie wants to demo a specific PD canopy, please post on here so she knows what to bring!

I'd like to demo a Sabre2 190.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Since I'm going to be there, I figured I'd register a vote. I'll be there with at least 3 others from my DZ who will be in heaven with a keg of blue moon. sporto's just saying labatts cause he's from tecumseh, and that's all they drink up there. :P

"Your mother's full of stupidjuice!"
My Art Project

sweet!

keep the votes coming... justi will have to make the final decision!

just got word from lee that dinner saturday night will be:
**drool**
BBQ ribs, chicken, potatoes with garlic butter and parsley, green beans, mac and cheese and rolls and butter. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm :)
**drool**