katiebear21

Post YOUR Summer Boogie Schedule

Hey! Just trying to see what the flavor of the summer is. So far, this is where I'm planning on going:

May 12-13: Bill Ottley's Salute to the Skydiver, USPA Headquarters, VA
June 16-18: RB, PM, MB, FHFish, Reunion Boogie in Chester, SC
June 23-25: Suga-Mafia Festival, Skydive Chicago (Tentative)
Sept 1-3: Wildwood Beach, NJ USPA Swoop Natl's
Sept 29-Oct 1: Chick's Rock, Elsinore (Tentative)

I'd also LOVE to hit Lost Prairie (July 29 - Aug 7) this year. I'm officially done with my command on 4 May so I'm hoping to have some fun play time this summer.B|

If I make it to 50% of these events I'll be happy. :)

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

right now....

only have the SUMMER SOLSTICE BOOGIE in ALASKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CReW Skies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

I'd also LOVE to hit Lost Prairie (July 29 - Aug 7) this year

Now that would be a good thing.... hell you are half way there after WFFC.... just have the Monkey turn West on I-90:P

It would be fun to the The Monkey Cage sitting there at LP....

Me.. I will be workgin at the new DZ all summer.. and ONLY LP will be on my list while I am here in Seattle.

April 29 - 30 Skydive Palatka Boogie-'til-Ya-Puke
May 26 - 29 Emerald Coast Beach Boogie
June 3 - 4 Skydive Atlanta 21st Anniversary Event
July 12 - 17 Skyfest Houston Spaceland

...more to come, I'm sure.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

On the calendar in ink:
Emerald Coast Beach Boogie - May
Solstice Boogie (Alaska) - June
Lost Prairie - August
Eloy Holiday Boogie - December (not summer, but I'm still going!)

On the calendar in pencil:
American Boogie - June
Rainbow Boogie - July
Byron Boogie - September

Most of those (and any other surprises) will be very dependent on where I'm working and how my weekends shake out. I may show up at others at the last minute if I'm in the neighborhood.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I know we'll be living at Z-Hills next winter but I'm still thinking the Holiday Boogie at Eloy would be fun again. We did it in 2003 and 2004 and spent the last two at Z-Hills. There's not enough planes at Z-Hills although the weather is much warmer. We'll probably just do the hotel thing in Eloy if we go!:)

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

My list is pretty much the same as Chaoskitty's...

May 26-29 Emerald Coast Beach Boogie

July 1 Hippie and Kitty's 30 jump day and 30th birthdays at Skydive Atlanta. (ok not really a boogie but it'll be a paaarrrtaaaay!!! Be there!!)

July 20-23 Skyfest

Plus June 16-18: RB, PM, MB, FHFish, Reunion Boogie in Chester, SC

I'd love to go to Lost Prarie and the Solstice Boogie too, but not really sure I can fit it in...:)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

A few boogies cookin' in the NE, IA, MN area you may want to check out:
- May 13-14: Skydive, IA Super Otter. Jump and party.
- July 1-2: Luverne, MN. Mullins King Air. Pack-Jump-Pack-Jump!!!
- July 13-16: LSPC Redemption (just south of Omaha, NE) - Otter and a Van. These guys have realy got their stuff going the last couple years. Getting bigger! www.skydivelspc.com
- Aug 31 - Sep 04: Couch Freaks in Ft. Dodge, IA. Do I need to say anything else?!

Ok, you asked for it. :P:D

This is the Summer Tour Schedule for 2006

May 5-7 Raeford
May 12-14 USPA Headquarters
May 19-21 Skydive Adventures/Skydive Louisiana
May 26-28 West Tenn. Skydiving (Memorial Day Boogie)
June 2-4 Skydive the Farm (STT Stop)
June 9-11 pending
June 16-18 Eagle Flight Skydiving (Boogie on the Brazos)
July 23-25 pending
June 30-July 2 Skydive Houston (STT Stop)
July 7-9 pending
July 12-17 Skydive Spaceland (SKYFEST!!!!!)
July 20-31 HOME for a much needed break
Aug 4-6 Sky’s The Limit
Aug 9-12 Skydive Long Island
Aug 18-20 Connecticut Parachutists, Inc.
Aug 25-27 Skydive Cross Keys
Sept 1-3 Skydive Greene County (Labor Day Boogie)
Sept 8-10 Chicagoland Skydiving
Sept 15-17 Missouri River Valley Skydiving
Sep 22-24 Kansas Cessna Boogie

Couch Freaks... might hae to think about that one!

LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP LP

Holy crap, girl! Look forward to seeing you this weekend! Get your pipes ready for Karaoke on Friday!:ph34r:

We're looking forward to seeing you, too!! Karaoke?!?!?!?! I'm not so sure about that. It'll take LOTS and LOTS more alcohol than I care to have to get me to do Karaoke! :D:):P:D

My summer travel is limited because of family obligations and school starting on July 31. I am looking at the June 16-18: RB, PM, MB, FHFish, Reunion Boogie in Chester, SC. I just need to find someone to drive up there with me. Hmmmm....
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Have fun at the Sugar Mafia Festival Katie, that will be one not to miss! I inducted Mel to the TPM this weekend and she is TOTALLY stoaked for the Sugar boogie and to meet all kinds of new people.

Well, they are tunnel boogies/events/fundraisers but they keep me awfully busy :)
- Eloy 2/3 days and Vegas 2/3 days May 10th - 15th. TPM inductions and fun flying. This will be a nice change from organizing events. I get to fly w. beautiful Laura, her husband, and Ari for a nice relaxing trip.

-Tunnel 4 Paws at SVO June 23-24 (fundraiser for Spay The Strays)

-4th of July Boogie @ AAC (tentative due to funds [:/])

-Fly For Peace at SVO September 21 (fundraiser for Orlando Make-A-Wish)

-Tunnel For The Cause 2006 at SVO October 13-14 (fundraiser for JFTC or City of Hope)

-SkyVenture New Hampshire TPM party & flying 1st weekend in August. Don't miss all the fun at the new right coast recirculator!

-December maybe another Eloy trip if Dad is hauling the family out to AZ for X-mas.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com