YonatanRan

Cross keys Season opener!

Hi everyone!
The last weekend of this month (29-30th) is the season opener here at Cross Keys...
Our planes, the Skyvan, Twin otter, Caravan, Bi-plane and choopper are going to be here that weekend, and this season opener is also going to be the official opening of the new Freefly school CK1, If you want a good time and good flying, come on out and play!

SWEET!

Yonatan

(writing) Red...Carpet...Got it.

Geez, I'm all a'twitter. B|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

You might want to save those until we finish spilling our OWN cheap wine on it. :P:D

And don't bring the UV light. We don't really want to see the random DNA spots. :ph34r:
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC

And don't bring the UV light. We don't really want to see the random DNA spots.

Hahah, my kids make fun of me because I remind them of that whenever we go to a hotel room! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

You could always bring your own bed linens and a gallon of Lysol. :P

They wash the bed linens. It's everything else in the room that is nasty. Don't even think about touching the remote control or sitting on the bedspread! :ph34r:

Woohoo...only 10 more days! I hope the weather will be good. I'm spoiled now, it's been in the 80's for weeks now.
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

We may have to leave Cora and Chris to their own devices while we make some of those wacky freefly jumps I've heard so much about. :P

Cora's still working on that whole not-flopping-around thing in her sit practice. ;)

work is getting the way so I won't be able to make the season opener :( I'm definitely disappointed.

But I am going to be at Cross Keys this weekend on Sunday. Gotta start working toward that A license!!! And hopefully bringing my first tandem since I started! I'm so excited to see if I can get someone else addicted :)
~Dottie

“Everything looks perfect from far away.”
Postal Service, Such Great Heights

Yeah, that's why I bring a tent. I'm trying to get some of the Skydive VA folks to make an appearance. I'll be there shooting vid for my CRW team, hopefully will be able to break out for some fun jumps. Who's doing the good-weather-dance?
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

And just so everyone knows, Doug wants everyone to do the skydiver handshake with him and to smile and say hello when they are passing. He says he doesn't like those things, but I think he's just kidding. His picture is on a link in his profile so you can make sure you don't miss him.

Looking forward to meeting you, Doug! ;)

Best Western has recently opened and they are offering skydiver discounts. You may reach them at 856-340-7900

Best Western
1119 N Black Horse Pike
Williamstown, NJ 08094

Staying in a hotel implies that someone will be sober enough to get you back to the hotel......

This is going to totally ROCK! B|

I think you misread his post. He said they ARE coming.:P

Right. You said to start leavin cartons of eggs out in the sun last week. I was rejoicing in the number of targets we'll have for them. :P

in addition to the rotten egg toss you are planning, swing by the packing mat and try out the new Whack-a-Packer game.

it's just like the Whack-a-Mole games you used to see at the state fair. only instead of a plastic mallet, you get a real crowbar, and instead of a plastic rodent, you get a real packer's head.

but there's more....
if the packer you hit has a riggers ticket, you get your choice of either a stuffed kitten, or an ice cream cone.:D

play Whack-a-Packer, it's fun for the whole family!

pulling is cool. keep it in the skin