freefli

Sebastian offers a day of free freefly coaching

Free Coaching on Saturday, May 13th by the Sebastian Five Freefly Team!

Jim Harris, Jason Jerusalem and Sean Hennessy from the Freefly Team Sebastian Five will be holding a "free coaching day" on Saturday, May 13, 2006. The one day event will be open to all levels of freeflyers interested in coaching jumps to improve their freefly skills.

There is no registration fee or other sign-up expenses. The team members will be available to all participating students at no cost other than the student's own jump ticket. Every coached jump will include a pre-jump briefing, video during the jump and a video debrief following each jump.

Sign up for coached jumps when you first get to the DZ and the team members will assign loads to each students coach jumps so the student can organize his other jumps around the coaching schedule.

The coaching throughout the day is free but any tips grateful skydivers give the team members will be used to support Sebastian Five training. The team members will also be available Sunday for any students who want continue their coaching at the team's regular coaching rates further contributing to the teams training budget.
check out www.skydiveseb.com

Sounds like a good time! I was down there a couple months ago and did some organized jumps with some of these hosers. Watch out for Peter's spiraling flock of death. Good vibe there with a restaurant, fire pit and bunk house. I'd definitly go if I wern't in friggin Washington state.

------------------------------

Controlled and Deliberate.....

Hey everyone. This is a pretty sweet deal. If you were going to be here jumping anyways now you can get FREE coaching. If you weren't planning on it then maybe you should change youre plans to make it happen.

Let all your friends know - it's all skill levels - I think.... yeah, I'm sure it is and if it wasn't ... I guess it is now!;)

Anyone planning on coming maybe let us know here or feel free to drop an email to the dz - you don't have to but it would be nice to have a heads up on who is coming. DZ email would be....[email protected]

Is there any chance it might be offered another time in the future too? My lack of response isn't due to not being interested (I am, I really am!) , it's just because that's not a good day for me to travel down there. [:/]
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

LOL...I don't think a "Skymama" boogie would be that big of a draw, but you're so sweet to suggest it! :ph34r: Soccer season will be winding down this month and that will free up some of my weekends. I'll be back to see you all sometime this summer! :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I would attend a Skymama boogie....except that she would probably accuse me, along with 2-3 hundred other guys, of stalking.

:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I'd like to thank everyone that came out for this event. In all we had 18 people get coaching, doing a total of 26 coach jumps. We went all day and everyone seemed to have a great time. Thanks to everyone for coming out and hangin' in Sebastian.....jim